General insurance Can one enroll into different insurance policy with same insurance company?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
When it comes to insurance investment, I understand that laws governs insurance. And those laws must be kept intact and not violated in any given insurance premium company. If for instance, it is violated by the agent nor customers based on wrong interpretation of contract terms or premium policy, surely they'll face penalty.

That's why as an agent, you ought to know about your right, understand the intricate rules and regulations governing the insurance company you are working for. Knowing too well expensive breaches of insurance laws might cost you your job. And the other part, cost the customer losing his or her premium policy.

Now, do you think its possible for a customer to secure different insurance premium contract with same insurance company?

I need your honest answer, thank .you.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
You are correct . Every insurance company have their own way of operations and any company that want to invest or ensured their property must be ready to adhere to their rules and regulations guiding them. Now to your question; I will like to say that since there ate many policy under insurance so one can take up many policy depends on the capacity of the company or an individual. For example we have Accident insurance ,Fire insurance, life Insurance etc. So there for its possible for somebody yo insured ones life and also fire insurance. At the same time if only one can adhere to the rules that is guiding the stipulated time they had agreed upon and not breaching the contract all well and good. One can take up many policy as much ad possible.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
You are correct . Every insurance company have their own way of operations and any company that want to invest or ensured their property must be ready to adhere to their rules and regulations guiding them. Now to your question; I will like to say that since there ate many policy under insurance so one can take up many policy depends on the capacity of the company or an individual. For example we have Accident insurance ,Fire insurance, life Insurance etc. So there for its possible for somebody yo insured ones life and also fire insurance. At the same time if only one can adhere to the rules that is guiding the stipulated time they had agreed upon and not breaching the contract all well and good. One can take up many policy as much ad possible.
I got your information well. Many insurance companies have their own rules, and every customer must abide by that rules, breaching it might lead to termination of policy. That's why we need to read the terms of services before deciding to head over and endorse with any of them. If they allow multiple policy fine, we can decide to extend to other policies too.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
I don't know about your review, but for the honest answer, it is YES. Atleast for India.
Insurance companies are guided by local laws and in India it is allowed. However in India there are 2 Insurance - Life (for human life only) and General (for everything else). Just go with trusted agents.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Insurance policies are nothing but products. You can buy any number of insurance policies you want from the same insurance company. In fact, insurance companies will be more than happy to sell you more than one policy. However, while buying insurance policies you will have to choose different products (policies)

Status
Not open for further replies.