Can passive income exceed active income

Carpon

Valued Contributor
The topic above tries to ask the question that can it be possible that the amount I earn from my active income be lesser than that which I earn passively?

In my humble opinion, I will say that yes of course it can be possible that the amount you earn passively will exceed that which you earn actively. It all depends on what your work is that is to say your active source of income. And moreso, the kind of investment you earn your passive income also matters and the number of places you earn passively also must be considered.

You can be able to hold shares and be getting passive income from a lot of things. You can earn passively from different and varying platforms, jobs and things. It can be done in bulk and at the end of the day, you will discover that the amount you earn passively is higher than that which you earn actively.

cashisking149

Yes of course it can over time as in many forms of passive income there is a compound effect. For example the gains made by investing. Over time these will far exceed your active income. In addition those passive incomes that come by way of a business or product are able to be making money while you sleep. You simply cannot compete with that once scaled.

niche

Verified member
For senior citizens, retired persons almost all their income is passive income, they find it very difficult to find an employer who will hire their services. They have to ensure that their passive income is sufficient to take care of their daily expenses like food, clothing, utilities, medical expenses and also cover the inflation. Older people should be mentally prepared that they will have very less active income in future, most of it will be passive income only.

King bell

VIP Contributor
Yes, you read that right. A lot of people are making money by doing nothing, but it can be hard to tell if you’re learning new skills or broadening your knowledge at the same time. The passive income is exactly what it sounds like: money that you make without actively, or even consciously, working for it. These websites and apps will teach you practically anything from making hummus to building apps in node.js, also for free! So why not start earning your passive income now?

To put it simply, passive income is all about how much money you make with time on your hands — sometimes even just sitting there! But there are lots of ways to earn passive income too.
Sell Your Time : You may already know how to make money from this, but if you don’t, here’s some quick steps on how to get started.

: You may already know how to make money from this, but if you don’t, here’s some quick steps on how to get started. Make Money From Your Resume : If you have an impressive resume, you can use it to show off your work history and generate passive income by writing articles and blogging.