Can Someone Become A Millionaire With Etherium?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Etherium seems to be rising in the price just of recent and people are jumping the bandwagon. Majority of the people don't know the reason why it keeps rising in price.

Since there is speculation that the prices will continue to rise, they do not do any due diligence but you just invest their money in it with the hope of huge return.

This makes me feel that there are some gimmicks or scheme going on in place to make sure people invest to inflate the price.

With the way etherium is moving and going higher in price, I would like to ask is that if someone invest in it this month, is there any possibility that the person will become a millionaire in the next two years?

Last edited:

Ahmedo24

Verified member
Sure . For example those that bought ethereum when the price was $0.43 in year 2015 , should have multiplied their investment up to 30000% .
Ethereum is the second cryptocurrency with market cap and investing in it will be very lucrative in near feature . Earlier this year ethereum was at $800 but now it is heading to $1800 .
So ,yes one can be a millionaire through ethereum investment ,however he needs to invest a moderate sum of money .
Thanks for your analysis though I doubt if people could have held ethereum since 2015 till date, people that Invested in it earlier last year when the price was arround $200 to $200 has made almost multiply by 10 of their Investment, imagine some who invested like $300 then will be having close to $2500 currently and in my country Currency he is a millionaire already. Investment in Crypto currencies is highly rewarding just be very patient and don't be in hurry to make decisions especially when the market is down.

Josemendez

Verified member
Sure . For example those that bought ethereum when the price was $0.43 in year 2015 , should have multiplied their investment up to 30000% .
Ethereum is the second cryptocurrency with market cap and investing in it will be very lucrative in near feature . Earlier this year ethereum was at $800 but now it is heading to $1800 .
So ,yes one can be a millionaire through ethereum investment ,however he needs to invest a moderate sum of money .

Donkiz

Ethereum is the second most popular and most valuable cryptocurrency, therefore will not lack investors. Lots of people believe that they have missed the opportunity to invest in bitcoin and make huge profit from it, hence it won't be a surprise if they decide to invest in ethereum this early with the hope that it will rise as high as bitcoin in few years time.

There's a feeling that the price difference between bitcoin and ethereum is too much, and therefore need to close the gap a little. Buying ethereum now as a long-term investment is a business that has the potential of turning someone to a millionaire in few years time.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
I could say from your write that even you don't know the factor that is responsible for the growth of ethereum so.not only those seeing it rising and Investing.
Personally I know there are many things responsible for the hike but the one I am fully aware of Is the fact that ethereum blockchain is compatible to lots ERC tokens so they run their activities on eithereum blockchain using ethereum for fees and also there are lots of smart contracts that is been run on ethereum blockchain so these factors makes people to continuously demand for ethereum.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
The current price of the cryptocurrency now is about $3000, I don't really know about other people, even if I have to discuss anything here I have to discuss it base on my own personal decision and interest.

People can actually make money by investing in any potential cryptocurrency of their choice, after all ethereum is a nice and potential cryptocurrency because the prices Keep on increasing and will continue to increase in the future.

But the possibility of you earning perfectly or earning a huge amount of money by investing in ethereum will depend on the amount of money you are willing to invest , obviously if you are investing a smaller amount of money , you won't likely be able to make anything because it might really takes a very long time for the coin to gain a huge increase for you to make money

Anyone that is really interested to make money by investing in cryptocurrencies have to understand his or her capital.
When the capital is much the person can invest in bitcoins and ethereum but when the capital is low we should consider investing in low cap and high-potential cryptocurrency because those are the one that can really help us.

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
I could say from your write that even you don't know the factor that is responsible for the growth of ethereum so.not only those seeing it rising and Investing.
Personally I know there are many things responsible for the hike but the one I am fully aware of Is the fact that ethereum blockchain is compatible to lots ERC tokens so they run their activities on eithereum blockchain using ethereum for fees and also there are lots of smart contracts that is been run on ethereum blockchain so these factors makes people to continuously demand for ethereum.
Fees can be ignored by using centralised exchanges like Bitget/Nance. But, if anyone wanna contribute on ecosystem,they have to obtain ETH because of on chain activities... The rule isn't gonna change until unless there's a competitor!

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
Ethereum is the second most popular and most valuable cryptocurrency, therefore will not lack investors. Lots of people believe that they have missed the opportunity to invest in bitcoin and make huge profit from it, hence it won't be a surprise if they decide to invest in ethereum this early with the hope that it will rise as high as bitcoin in few years time.

There's a feeling that the price difference between bitcoin and ethereum is too much, and therefore need to close the gap a little. Buying ethereum now as a long-term investment is a business that has the potential of turning someone to a millionaire in few years time.
The price difference of ETH & BTC won't be overshadowed because of some factors. Like, the total supply of both of those coins. Tho, the gain will be huge over times if there isn't any blackswan events. Getting ETH in this price is kinda blessings, holding mine in Bitget!

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
Or may DCA on ETH till the next bull run... End of the day, people seek for profit & ETH is a good option for them. Alts like BGB/sol generally follows ETH!

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
Thanks for your analysis though I doubt if people could have held ethereum since 2015 till date, people that Invested in it earlier last year when the price was arround $200 to $200 has made almost multiply by 10 of their Investment, imagine some who invested like $300 then will be having close to $2500 currently and in my country Currency he is a millionaire already. Investment in Crypto currencies is highly rewarding just be very patient and don't be in hurry to make decisions especially when the market is down.
ETH is back on track tho!! IMG_20231121_210455.jpg

Suba

Staff member
After the Ethereum Blockchain is fully merged to PoS, there is no luck in getting big rewards from mining. In Ethereum staking the rewards have been set at a percentage, the greater the amount of Eth staked, the greater the reward. Another way to find the capital gain from the initial value, buy when Eth is cheap and sell when the price is high. if you have a lot of Eth you will quickly become a millionaire.