Can someone do exercise in the evening?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
It is being said that eating balanced diet and exercise regularly we keep someone healthy for a long period of time.

Eating balanced diet will supply our body with essential vitamins and minerals which helps to enhance overall health of our body.

Exercising helps to shed off some of the waste products from our body system and make us feel light and healthy.

This is the reason why fitness business is booming on daily basis as people are now understanding the importance of exercise in their lifestyle.

Few days ago I was reading a Health magazine and I discovered numerous benefits of engaging in exercise.

I plan to include exercise into my daily routine but I have no time except in the evening. So I want to ask that can I do exercise in the evening?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There is no specific time for exercise. But the right time for it should be in the morning. There may be many reasons why morning is seen as the best time for doing exercise. This is to make the blood which might have coagulate during sleep warm but that doesn't mean it is the only best time for exercise.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
there is an article I read somewhere that said, it is very important for people to always do exercise in the morning before they eat. Actually I always exercise every night before I go to sleep and I think it has been very helpful. What works for one person may not work for the other.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Some people do go to the gym in the evening to get some exercise and I don't see anything wrong with that as it can also help. Bus times stress from work and other daily activities may not give you the ability to exercise properly in the evening that is why sometimes it is always recommended that you do some exercise in the morning.

AfriPeeps Official

You can do exercise whenever you like but the best time is the morning when your body system is still cool and have not been stressed. If after going through work stress you now decide to go for exercise, it will be double stress and that is not very good.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There was a role I did do exercise in the evening because I didn't really have time in the morning. And still I would find score of people doing the same at the gym house. This simply means that there is no time of the day that exercise can not be done.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
There is no scientific evidence which goes against being exercise in the evening. If it happens that your schedule give you the chance to do the exercise in the evening then do it because it is good for your body system. The majority of the people choose morning because it will be easier to get up and start doing exercise than evening.

MaxForsyth

I really hate doing exercises in the morning. I guess I'm too lazy for that, lol. And yeah, there is no scientific evidence that it helps in anything.

Jonaville

You can exercise any time of the day my brother. In fact, experts suggest exercising and working out in the evening so that your body will have fully recovered when you wake up in the morning. So you don't have anything to worry about, carry on with the exercise in the evening!

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Few days ago I actually tried to do some exercise in the evening to see what really happened. I found a space within the surrounding area and I managed to skip for about 30 minutes. After finishing their exercise I hit the but room straight to have a shower. One thing I notice is that I became hungry after finishing the exercise and I experience a sound sleep on the following day.

Empress

Verified member
Exercising don't have a specific time though it is good to do exercise in the morning but due to some people that doesn't have the time to do exercise they can do it anytime they are less busy exercise is very good for the body we should try and do exercise daily it makes to have more energy and also helps us to combat some certain diseases