can someone help me out

felix

Some friends have learned to use Forex with this site, and I want to know if it's legit.
Sucuri WebSite Firewall - Access Denied
Someone can tell me if they have used it? I trying to get into investing.

Zeus20

I haven't tried it yet and I am also thinking if it really works. But I guess it is legit, because it is promoted by famous youtubers here in my country and if it is scam maybe they wouldn't promote it I guess? But if you already try it please let me know how does it works and if it is really legit. I really want to make money on my own even if Im still a student, I wanna make my parents proud.

Fazy Reha

Forex trading is the best and perfect profession to make money easily if you can learn properly how to work. Basically, the basics of Forex trading a Forex trader needs to learn clearly. It is the best way to work properly. I am dealing with Forex4you broker in this largest decentralized market since 2 years. I learned Forex from their monthly seminar classes which they give me in free as service.

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Forex trading is the most famous and profitable business in the world. You can earn a lot of money from the forex market if you have proper knowledge about forex. A reliable broker, strong knowledge about forex, proper guidance can easily make you earn a lot of money. If you are new in trading then try to gain proper knowledge about forex first. Proper knowledge and a reliable broker can easily make you earn a lot of money. My broker Eurotrader is a very reliable broker. They are very supportive.

Mary Frederick

The trading diary is very important for Forex traders. If you want to build a trading career in Forex trading, you need to relieve stress and psychological pressure. Forex trading diary is the best way to evaluate yourself. Therefore, besides having a profitable trading strategy and a reliable money management system, the Forex trading diary is indispensable. Iii am trading with Eurotrader and I always maintain a trading journal.

danwan337

Forex Trading is the best way to earn money. But I would suggest not to click on any random or untrusted website. It may be a bad game for you,

Dita Walczak

Verified member
A broker can be a great support for traders. FXOpulence uses advanced technology. They make sure instant trading support to traders whenever necessary. It’s a reliable broker for scalpers because they offer not only mt5 reliable platform but also advanced trading technology.

Jack Reacher

Verified member
Select brokers that allow you with smart bridge technology because this technology is fast and secure and you won’t face any technical issues like requites, slippage and dealing desk. FXOpulence uses smart bridge technology. They make sure instant trading support to traders whenever necessary.

FXOchartist

In the biggest market forex, choosing the reputable broker is important for long term business.There are so many broker in forex world but not all of them are safe. So far I am trading with FXOpen still comfortable trading make money in forex business, this broker already in financial market more than 16 years and regulated on three jurisdiction, UK, AU and EU.