Can success in business be attached to religion?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Religious doesn't determine the success of your business. It depends on your hardwork. That deosn not mean we should not be prayerful. We cant rule out the fact that success maybe attached to spirituality at times. We have seen the cases of people who work their body out but not successful while others do little effort and still successful. So we only need to do our best and leave the rest for God.

samual

A successfull business can not appen with out the use of wisdom it is when you think on how to make money from the business, on how to be successful in it. That is how to make a business work afyet that you can now pray to God of your religion

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Success in business may not really have much to do with religion the only area religious affiliation may play a role is in the area of instilling moral values and standards, religion can help promote the business because one will appear to have the fear of God and customers might find that attribute attractive.

X

Xanthosis2

I don’t believe in religion but I respect any thing called religion in the world,their are so many business individual without knowing weather religion on earth exist and still the do well and prosper in their business,and the are recognized in the world being a religious person is base on an individual belief.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
There is a Christian sect here that is closely knit in their members. When someone would put up a business the members of their church would patronize that business. If that would be the case then I guess a business attached to the religion (by way of membership) can easily grown as I have seen it here.

Highflyer

The success of a business in no way related to the religion the business owner practices. Success in business only has to do with the work you put into growing your business, your connections and finances. If religion attributes to the success of a business then why do atheists run business and succeed? It is just an imagination that should be ignored.

Dorcey

I don't think being successful has anything to do with religion or being religious. I know being prayerful about one's business is cool and normal.

eojo2401

Religion has nothing to do with success in business. I do a smooth business deal with everybody irrespective of your religion and I don't give special preference or treatment to anyone simply because we belong to the same religion. If you want to run a successful business, separate your religion from your business.

D

Deleted member 27126

Your opinions are highly intelligent and mature sirs... People have adopt the use of spiritual books to suit their laziness.... Hence causing them to be gullible and that is why you will see a tag that read" betnaija must favour me" and you will see a lot of people praying and crying on what can never be their...
The day our country people begin to understand that there are some things which are never and never related authority religion is the beginning of their being wise. If you want success in your business, kindly follow all that is required and work very hard. How on earth would you think only prayers or whatever will make your business successful without the necessary things required of you?

Doradorwa

Opportunity seeker
In my opinion which i also believe will be a general consensus is that succcess in business has nothing to do with your religion Success has principles, it doesn't respect people, faces, title, races, skin colour, family background etc it only respects and responds to principle. Provided you are able to activate and apply the success principle you are set up for success. I have seen very spiritual people, committed to services, God's work and evangelism yet are poor (materially $ financially) though i admit they might be rich spiritually.
So what i am trying to say is, your success in business is not dependent on your religion. Just do the right thing.
As far as businesses are concerned, religion does not come into play and as far as religion is concerned, business also stands alone.. For business, f you want to be successful, hard work is the key. Work very hard, do everything possible to make sure that you are not lazy, do not procrastinate, do not entertain any form of fear while conducting your business. With all these in mind, you are good to go.
Your opinions are highly intelligent and mature sirs... People have adopt the use of spiritual books to suit their laziness.... Hence causing them to be gullible and that is why you will see a tag that read" betnaija must favour me" and you will see a lot of people praying and crying on what can never be their...

springtech

I'm not a religious person but believe me I respect all religion straight up... So this thread I want us to discuss how religion can affect your success.... I mainly believe in myself.... I have cultivate the habit of sleeping 5 hours per day because I want to be successful..
I try to ultilize opportunities as I see them and I'm doing fairly well for myself.... But I have seen people doing things in the name of religion for their business and still work hard... And guess what... Their business always turn out successful but their are some people that are religious without innovative, without any creative ideas yet they trust God and they remain poor... So this have made me come to the conclusion that your religion have nothing to do with your success.... You might feel otherwise... Then kindly comment below...
In my opinion which i also believe will be a general consensus is that succcess in business has nothing to do with your religion Success has principles, it doesn't respect people, faces, title, races, skin colour, family background etc it only respects and responds to principle. Provided you are able to activate and apply the success principle you are set up for success. I have seen very spiritual people, committed to services, God's work and evangelism yet are poor (materially $ financially) though i admit they might be rich spiritually.
So what i am trying to say is, your success in business is not dependent on your religion. Just do the right thing.

D

Deleted member 27126

As far as businesses are concerned, religion does not come into play and as far as religion is concerned, business also stands alone.. For business, f you want to be successful, hard work is the key. Work very hard, do everything possible to make sure that you are not lazy, do not procrastinate, do not entertain any form of fear while conducting your business. With all these in mind, you are good to go.
I'm not a religious person but believe me I respect all religion straight up... So this thread I want us to discuss how religion can affect your success.... I mainly believe in myself.... I have cultivate the habit of sleeping 5 hours per day because I want to be successful..
I try to ultilize opportunities as I see them and I'm doing fairly well for myself.... But I have seen people doing things in the name of religion for their business and still work hard... And guess what... Their business always turn out successful but their are some people that are religious without innovative, without any creative ideas yet they trust God and they remain poor... So this have made me come to the conclusion that your religion have nothing to do with your success.... You might feel otherwise... Then kindly comment below...

Asad Ali

Success is something else, and religion is something else, although it is God who blesses us with the work of our hands. "my people perish for lack of knowledge" the holy Bible says. Many people made a lot of errors by attempting to attribute religion to company, so they gave up their sole tasks and expected religion to look after them.

Being religious without applying the right principles to your business will not help your business succeed.

I'm a very spiritual person and I love God too. But saying that just being religious without the other ingredients needed to succeed in life or business, does not make any sense.

D

Deleted member 30343

In a country were people are blindfolded with religious belief any thing is possible. But personally I don't think religion can determine a successful business, success of business is influence by so many factors such as location, type of business, mode of advertisement, quality of I teams etc

Doradorwa

Opportunity seeker

Queentener

In my own opinion success in business can't be attached to religion, we often make this mistake believing that without working but by believing, that our religion will make a way, Things doesn't work that way. One of the religious book says heaven help those who help themselves. In summary, religion doesn't make business successful but hard work and persistence does.​

Kabak95

Success depend on so many factors which hardwork is a fundamental part of it. Religion is good and it does not determine how successful a person will be. You have to find out what works for your life to add values to your life.

Briangsam

In as much as we can limit many things to the physical and the efficiency and thinking abilities of our human brain, it is equally important to note that many things if not everything is spiritual. Regardless of what science says, the world is run by a spiritual force. So yes, I believe success in life could be partly attributed to religion and spirituality.

Teatea

I really don't see any issue in attaching religion with business, there are different types of religion and everyone is entitled to their own belief. But the fact is, you can't be lazy with no direction and expect your business to be successful and expand just because of your religion. Heaven help those who help themselves first, you have to be diligent and work hard first and now add belief and faith to it.

IamDozzy

Believe me I might not be religious.... I don't even go to church but I also believe in God and I believe he is the divine creator... This does not limit my thinking of success to religion.... Sometimes a business collapse and you will see the owner blaming some spirit instead of his negligence.... I posted this thread to create an awareness of this thinking.
That's very nice of you. There needs to be a lot of awareness about this.