Status
Not open for further replies.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Survey has been on of the fascinating ways of making money online. There lots of paid survey websites on the internet and the new ones are spring up by days.

I got to know about get paid to do survey few years back on Facebook ads. I got hooked by the sales copy of the author and placed order for a copy of the ebook tutorial.

There is nothing much in the ebook just couple of sites that do paid survey. Those websites were up to 20 but vast majority of them do not accept my country.

I keep on search for the ones that accept my country, after some times, I signed up with some of them and I waited patiently for survey notification everyday.

To cut long story short, I want to ask that can survey websites make become a rich person??

Last edited:

sweerie_banana

That's the problem with doing surveys, they are limited to a certain number of people who are in the 1tier country. That shouldn't limit you. You can search for more opportunities that work for you. I you have tried surveys and you found out that they aren't working for you, you shouldn't give up.

People are earning from playing games. Just do research depending on your location and establish the best alternative. I don't know why surveys have biased misinterpretations. Personally, I keep off them at all costs. They always tend to drain my effort and energy. You can also try to contact the owner of the firms that are carrying out the survey since they can access and share with you the information in return for access to the research results but most companies don't bother.

Olajidey

The survey can never make you rich, it can only, akes you earn some dollars and sustain you for the time being and you should not depend on any survey, get paid per click, commenting on the forum, it just for the time being. you have to own a job be it online job or offline job to maintain your living and taking care of your daily expense. in short survey can never make you rich if we are going by the same definition of riches.

Estherific

Survey has been on of the fascinsting wash of making money online. There lots of paid survey websites on the internet and the new ones are spring up by days.

I got to know about get paid to do survey few years back on Facebook ads. I got hooked by the sales copy of the author and placed order for a copy of the ebook tutorial.

There is nothing much in the ebook just couple of sites that do paid survey. Those websites were up to 20 but vast majority of them do not accept my country.

I keep on search for the ones that accept my country, after some times, I signed up with some of them and I waited patiently for survey notification everyday.

To cut long story short, I want to ask that can survey websites make become a rich person??
Is there really any survey that pays genuinely??? I guess that should be the first question. All the survey site I have come across have some sheddy attributes. One will work and work and won't be able to withdraw/ cash out at the end. Most of them are time wasters.
Incase you come across a genuine survey site, kindly inbox me.am interested please. Thank you.

Peppul

Although there are tons of survey sites that pays genuinely out there but when it comes to making you rich I doubt that, even if you decided to use multiple accounts to fill these surveys it won't still make you rich because most of these survey sites offers low earnings on there survey and that's if you even qualify for them because most of these surveys are sent out to some specifics job titles and specific regions. So no matter how long or how many surveys you do you can only earn little to support your main earnings, but at least it's still better than having just to press your phone online and not earn for staying online for long hours.

D

Deleted member 27657

In my personal experience and from what I have seen on surveys, it seems that these types of offers will only make you rich if you are in a country where there are lots of surveys that are happening on a regular basis. Furthermore, you also have to consider the fact that certain surveys you will not be eligible for because he did not meet the specific criteria that they are hoping to target. In my opinion I don't think that it is something that will make you rich in a quick way, but there is potential to make some earnings from it. Also, you have to ask yourself whether the time that you're putting into the surveys is worth it compared to the reward that you get out of it, and often the answer that we find for this question is that surveys may be okay to do in our spare time, but they may not be as profitable to earn full time a substantial amount.

Ekuvero

Surveys aren't made to make someone rich but neither its a source of income for those who are willingly to earn online and earn from home. Undermining all that Nigeria aren't allowed to participate in most survey sites

Kennysplash

Verified member
Survey has been on of the fascinating ways of making money online. There lots of paid survey websites on the internet and the new ones are spring up by days.

I think what you should ask is if you can actually make any money from surveys. And seeing the country you are from the answer is emphatic NO. Surveys only work for top tier countries, they are a total waste of time. They will ask for all your information and then tell you that there is no survey available for you. I don't waste my time anymore when it come to surveys, because I never came across one that paid me. So take your mind off surveys and find something else to do, something worthwhile

Naz

Surveys aren't made to make someone rich but neither its a source of income for those who are willingly to earn online and earn from home. Undermining all that Nigeria aren't allowed to participate in most survey sites
No, surveys can't make you rich. As you mentioned in the post that there are mostly surveys sites which don't let you to take part kn their community. Well, my personal experience is also not good with surveys sites. I am from Italy and I have joined some sites but it's time taking work to get approval to complete a survey. It's difficult for me as well. But people are also earning good income by using survey sites and I call those people lucky.

ezcashbiz614

Surveys wont' make you much money, in my opinion, the money you can make doing them isn't worth the time you put into it.

chicnthin

I don't think it would make anyone rich, but surveys are designed to help the companies on finding out our preferences. The money is just a reward for our participation, and it shouldn't be our main source of income but just an additional one.

Unfortunately, I don't have great experience with surveys after many times of attempts on different sites and apps. My location is the major reason, I believe but I know there are a lot of people who are earning well from it.

Lekhraj19

Verified member
This is really not true at any cost. I have gone through a lot of survey sites where you can get paid to do surveys. But, each survey site has criteria of disqualification and qualification. There is a survey site called PaidViewpoint although, where you will not be disqualified for the survey but you can only earn only a few cents on the site. The sites that are paying in terms of surveys like SurveyTime, they too have a problem with it.

You will qualify 1 survey after 20-30 attempts on average. And, this is the harsh reality of survey sites. So, you can just think it as a part-time thing.

bracknelson

you can make some extra money through the survey but it is a myth that a survey could make anyone rich and If someone manipulated you by saying these words so just stay away from that person.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I never find survey to be an income source to my life. I don't think I'll be doing it again either. I'm dropping down any job I can't earn a dime from my list. I don't enjoy wasting my time online and offline getting nothing when I'm supposed to earn. I prefer focusing my attention on the ones I earn from, keep driving forward to find more enticing and paying jobs online. Surveys have really caused me gruelling times, devastating moments. To the extent I will feel that I've merited to earn something after completion of a task to find out that i didn't make it with such survey quiz.

Lyrrex

Nope! You can never get rich from filling surveys. Except if you live in a tier 1 country, you would rarely earn any reasonable amount from surveys. Ygere are also well paid surveys , but it's often limited to a certain number of people, age group, job and etc. I have been answering surveys for over two years, and haven't earned much.

Status
Not open for further replies.