General insurance Can unemployed individual secure insurance?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I've heard rumours, and different sayings that only the working class or business owners can save gradually for their life, health and safety, property insurance. Because they are earning money, which can be deducted gradually every week, month to fund their insurance scheme to take care of any lingering issues of their health, or property in the future.

Let's not forget that, not only the business owners or working class desire the best, the poor or unemployed individuals also deserve tremendous benefits too both present and in the future.

I believe one who is able to generate money doing some petty job offline and online can still go into insurance, provided he or she can meet up with its funding.

Do you think its possible that way??

Mika

VIP Contributor
I don't know how it goes in other countries, but in my home country, you do not have to show your income source to get insurance. Irrespective of occupation and income stream, anyone is free to buy an insurance policy. As long as you are paying premiums regularly, you will benefit from the insurance policy.