Can you accept a start up capital from your ex-lover?

eojo2401

Seed capital or start up capital is very essential in setting up a business enterprise. In fact, without money, nothing can be done. To get necessary business' knowledge, information and Mentorship, it requires money. As an intending business owner, all your efforts to finance your business plan proved abortive, you tried to get supports or grant or loan but all your efforts was not fruitful. Eventually, you meet your ex-lover and in the course of your discussion, he or she observed the challenges you are passing through and he or she decided to gives you the adequate financial support for the establishment and running of your business. He or she now ask you to come to him or her on the 2nd day to come and collect a cheque. Will you accept the offer?

Snazzy001

pride is one thing we should all learn to do away with .from the first instance ,it is expected that I must have settled and check everything out with my ex lover .this will keep us in talking terms .in addition to that ,I need this money to start up a business and if she offers to give me ,what is the big deal in accepting

Samuel72

Verified member
According to my own point of view I see nothing wrong in accepting your startup capital from your ex lover this is because there is no relationship in business and there is no brother in business when it comes to business you settle things and amicable with your clients. And when it comes to love or relationship you do your things different from business. If your ex-lover wishes to help you with some fund in which you need to start up your business I suggest you accept.

eojo2401

pride is one thing we should all learn to do away with .from the first instance ,it is expected that I must have settled and check everything out with my ex lover .this will keep us in talking terms .in addition to that ,I need this money to start up a business and if she offers to give me ,what is the big deal in accepting
Good, I was thinking along that direction too but I just need more supportive opinion. Getting seed capital from my ex-girlfriend shouldn't be a bad thing now, after all, when we are together I have done a lot of goodies for her. If she's kind enough to pay me back now, while would I rejected my gratuity and pensions from her.

Ozigba Richard Lamai

is depend on the Break-Up between you and your ex lover or what really happened between you and your ex boyfriend or girlfriend.yes for me you can collect money from your ex lover and start up a business if both of you still have good mutual relationship together and you make sure when you collect this money after investing in the business you pay back.

OlaAdams

Seed capital or start up capital is very essential in setting up a business enterprise. In fact, without money, nothing can be done. To get necessary business' knowledge, information and Mentorship, it requires money. As an intending business owner, all your efforts to finance your business plan proved abortive, you tried to get supports or grant or loan but all your efforts was not fruitful. Eventually, you meet your ex-lover and in the course of your discussion, he or she observed the challenges you are passing through and he or she decided to gives you the adequate financial support for the establishment and running of your business. He or she now ask you to come to him or her on the 2nd day to come and collect a cheque. Will you accept the offer?
Well stated.
??, Funny though.
Would you want to request for such from her.

Well as for me it's depends on what lead to your break up because that will in most way determine the vibes between the both of you.

If the vibes between you both is good then you are good to go but it it's isn't then my brother their is no point in trying. Just look for assistant else where .

Dekadet

Off course I would, in fact I am even looking for start up capital at this very moment.

I am thinking of contacting one of my exs.

who would be my ex now.

eojo2401

is depend on the Break-Up between you and your ex lover or what really happened between you and your ex boyfriend or girlfriend.yes for me you can collect money from your ex lover and start up a business if both of you still have good mutual relationship together and you make sure when you collect this money after investing in the business you pay back.
if a man has a mutual relationship with his ex-girlfriend and he collected start up capital from her. Do you think his wife will trust him that there is nothing between him and his ex-girlfriend? May be the man should hide the source of that money from his wife, you know our women now. Jealous can make her spoiled the good plan of his husband's ex-girlfriend.

G

Godleads1

If my ex is strecthing a hand of help to me without other strings been attached to it, why not? I would receive it. This is my belief in life that we meet and depart in order to meet again. So when we meet again, we need a lot of humility to be able to benefit from one another.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
To be frank, I am friends with almost all my ex-lovers so I guess it is not awkward to accept financial help from any of them. Besides, the money would be for the capital and everything will have a receipt which means it is a debt or a loan and not a gift from her.