Can You Become Rich By Completing Online Paid Surveys?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Paid surveys are often viewed as a way to make a lots of money. Many people in the Asian and African continent believe that making money through paid surveys is an easy job. I myself live in an Asian country and I have also been seeking ways to make money through paid surveys, but I have always been unsuccessful. The reason why I have never been successful is because paid surveys are not available in my country at all. The ones that are available do not pay a huge amount. Since paid surveys are mostly available in many western countries, many people living in Africa and Asia start to assume that paid surveys are some sort of "Get Rich Quick" scheme that could generate a really huge amount of money. However, the truth is that making money through online surveys could be challenging, even for people living in the west for two reasons:-

Not All The Folks Qualify For Online Paid Surveys

Majority Of The People Make A Few Cents Through Paid Surveys

There could be many other reasons why many people may not make money through paid surveys. So, I do not think that paid surveys could be a get rich quick scheme. There is a channel on Youtuber named as "Ryan Scribner" and he explains how much it is possible to make money through paid surveys. He merely earned a few cents, despite being a resident of the United States.

uforwealth

Verified member
Paid surveys are often viewed as a way to make a lots of money. Many people in the Asian and African continent believe that making money through paid surveys is an easy job. I myself live in an Asian country and I have also been seeking ways to make money through paid surveys, but I have always been unsuccessful. The reason why I have never been successful is because paid surveys are not available in my country at all. The ones that are available do not pay a huge amount. Since paid surveys are mostly available in many western countries, many people living in Africa and Asia start to assume that paid surveys are some sort of "Get Rich Quick" scheme that could generate a really huge amount of money. However, the truth is that making money through online surveys could be challenging, even for people living in the west for two reasons:-

There could be many other reasons why many people may not make money through paid surveys. So, I do not think that paid surveys could be a get rich quick scheme. There is a channel on Youtuber named as "Ryan Scribner" and he explains how much it is possible to make money through paid surveys. He merely earned a few cents, despite being a resident of the United States.
Making a huge amount of money or getting rich from paid surveys depends mainly on location.. That is, it depends on countries where the surveys are being taken. For example, Those taking surveys in the united states of America earn more money than those taking their surveys in Nigeria. Therefore, you may get rich or poor depending on your nationality.

No. Answering online surveys without having any further investment plan won't make you rich at all. Online surveys can boost your offline earnings or a great way to earn passive income while answering them but this won't make you earn thousands of dollars. Just like the way you post on this platform, you can't build a house or buy a car with your earnings , you can only do minor tasks with it or support yourself or family in one way or the other. No matter how hard one tries, he/she can't become a millionaire just answering and doing minor tasks online. Online e surveys has many restrictions, which means one can be disqualified even after answering surveys, this is one of the factors that reduces your earnings. If you're the type that only access survey sites through the use of a VPN, I'm sorry to say but it just look like a waste of time. Most of the survey sites that are genuine are country restricted, which means she countries or regions are accepted while others are not. This would definitely make one rely on VPN to make connections with this site requiring a large amount of data. Even those who make a little token out of it have to spend months answering series of surveys. I don't think anyone can become rich just answering surveys and that has never happened for the time being.

E

eldavis

There are some persons that earn up to two dollars and even more daily form surveys but I don't really think it has made them rich. A Parson who is classified as rich is someone who is able to take care of their clothing, accommodation, feeding and every other necessities and still have something Incase of emergency. I do not think earning from surveys alone would let you do all that, unless you plan on investing your earnings on other things to gain more.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Being rich with survey is not really the most important thing , the most important thing is for you to be able to come across some of them because from my experience , I haven't seen any legit surveys that really pays people and you shouldn't really think of being rich in something you will not likely be able to get a legit one to do that can even generate you some money.

Ok let's just say you are able to get a legit one that can really help you , I believe you may not likely be able to make anything from it because your location is Africa which is another important Factor.

From my experience of those things, the ones that are really paying are quite difficult to comes by and even if you are to see anyone , you won't always be making money everyday. You can only be able to make money when there is survey, Sometimes this may only be two times or three times a week.

You shouldn't really consider becoming rich with that because it won't take you anywhere but learning a skill and monetizing it is just the best way of becoming rich online .

SANIA

Paid surveys cannot make anyone rich. It is just a source of earning some extra income.
It also depends on the geographical location of a person.
People living in the west can easily make 5$-10$ daily with these surveys. But still it cannot make them rich.
People living in asian and African or developing countries cannot have much access to paid surveys or high paying surveys.
Some times payout options are also not suitable as some payment options are not available in developing countries.
But whether you are living in developed or developing countries paid surveys are not a source of earning a good money. It is just extra pocket money you can gain.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
The point is that I have never tried out Survey before to really understand how they are paying and how much they are paying per a survey . But I just believe people can't just be rich with this simple online business . An online business that can really make someone to be rich are the type of online business you have to learn and engage in them professionally, probably such as affiliate marketing or maybe trading of forex .

These are online business that can really help you to have a financial freedom but survey that are dependent on the number of survey available on weekly or monthly basis may not actually be able to give you anything reasonable.

Even if I have to engage in any online business and I consider to make millions of naira with it, it should be the type of online business I have to learn and understand. Maybe a freelancing skill because those are professional skill you have to offer for people in exchange for money and probably with that one I can be able to make money up to a point of making thousands of dollars.

For survey, I do not really trust it to that point .

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Absolutely and obviously not there is no way that you can make money online by filling out surveys and be able to get rich and wealthy . Filling out survey is considered to be a small paying gig activity or task to do online in order to get paid real cash from various survey websites in the internet . No I am not a fan of making money online through survey but I am very sure that you can make a couple of $10 to $20 in a week or couple of two weeks from working on various survey websites . Personally making money by filling out survey on various survey platforms and websites is considered to be one of the least way of making money online .

One of the reason why I am not a fan of working on various survey websites in order to get paid money online is as a result of majority of survey websites in the internet being scam and fraudulent website , platform , and apps and so I refrain from indulging in Survey websites so as not to fall victim and subject into various website scammers and platform fraudsters , that floods the internet by creating scam websites and platforms . On the whole , I am not trying to say that all survey websites as scam and fraudulent in nature , no in fact , one of the best survey website that I have known even though I am not making money from it today is known as prolific.com .

Skysaint

Verified member
With my own definition of rich, I don't think you can be rich just by working on surveys. I am not even talking about those in regions where the survey sites doesn't extend to, I am referring to those from the top tier regions and I can boldly tell you that they too can't get rich through completing surveys. But if you find a well paying survey or probably working on different survey sites in a top tier region, you can maybe handle one aspect of your life with the money you earn there; an aspect of your life like feeding or clothing or paying rent in some places though, just one out of them.
Then for those who are in a region where the survey features are inaccessible, don't even think about earning around one dollar in a week let alone dreaming of being rich through it. So on a general note, it's actually not possible for one to get rich through completing surveys; you have to combine it with other online methods of earning.

SANIA

I strongly believe one cannot expect to become rich by filling out paid surveys.

it can be used to make some extra cash and nothing more than that.

It also depends on the geographical location of a person and developed countries have more priviliges than underdeveloped countries.

often survey sites donot pay alot to it's users and often they pay pennies for a large amount of time consumed to fill out surveys that's why I donot opt this option to make money online.

often paid surveys have a huge threshold limit and which can not be achieved easily.

I prefer more active and high paying sites to make money online.

I strongly believe that online surveys cannot pay you enough to earn a living.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Online paid surveys are not a get rich quick scheme for sure. There are so many things that prevents one from making a substantial amount from them. One of them being that the survey sites do not pay that much. They just pay a small incentive to encourage people to participate in them. This amount is low no matter your location.

Another reason is that these survey sites have geographical discrimination. You will find that some survey sites are found in some countries while they don't work in others. In Africa, there very few functional survey sites and those pay a really small amount as compared to others in other continents.

Survey sites also depend on your profession, skills and knowledge. So you can easily get disqualified if you don't fit the requirements of the survey. Of which you may find that the whole week, you have not found a single survey that fits you.

These factors makes earning in survey sites to be so hard. You will be earning peanuts and reaching payout is so irregular. It is so much better to concentrate in other earning methods.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There is no way you can become rich by completing online surveys even if you are from a tier one country, even if you are participating in over 20 survey websites every day.

The truth is that you cannot really qualify for every survey because all of them are made for a specific group of people and you probably cannot belong to all of them and of course even if you qualify for all of them, there is no way you can be able to complete all of them at the same time.

Probably there are people that make up to $10 on daily basis but probably that would not make you rich. if you want to make a lot of money on the internet and become rich then you should venture into businesses like cryptocurrency trading, blogging, having a YouTube channel, affiliate marketing, dropshipping, e-commerce and the whole lot of them.

These are the kind of businesses that can make you a lot of money on the long run if you have proper knowledge and understanding of how they work. It takes a lot of time for you to build this businesses to make you reasonable amount of money but in the long run it is probably worth it.

moneyteam

Completing online surveys will not make you rich. However, if you are looking to earn some extra money, paid surveys can be a decent way to do so. Paid surveys typically take anywhere from a few minutes to over an hour to complete. The amount of money you can earn depends on the length and complexity of the survey as well as the company conducting it.

ronini

NO. You cannot be rich by completing online surveys. However, if you are just getting started with making money online, completing online surveys is one of the best ways for begginers to use, as they look for better ways to make money online.