Can you blog about electronic gadgets?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I have a great fascination for blogging and I have been dreaming of making money with it for a long period of time.

This is the reason why I am trying my best to acquire more knowledge on how to become a successful blogger in the nearest future.

I need different blogs post on how to become a blogger and start on the right track. I also go to YouTube to watch some videos on how to set up a Blog in the proper way.

I came across a video in which the YouTuber stated that he is making a lot of money promoting physical product on Amazon and this got me interested.

So I want to ask that can I blog about electronic gadget and make money from promoting electronic gadgets on Amazon?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Blogging is about finding the right niche which can be anything including electronics. And having finding that right niche, there is need to find the right audience for it. So before you choose a niche, you can either know what your audience want or you find an audience to which ever niche you have chosen.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
@btaliat I am planning to go into electronic niche because I see a lot of opportunity in that niche. There are lots of underserved sections in the niche so I decided to take on those areas. Another reason why is that the percentage commission is a bit higher compared to the rest of the niche on Amazon associates program. I will definitely drop feedback over time.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
@btaliat I am planning to go into electronic niche because I see a lot of opportunity in that niche. There are lots of underserved sections in the niche so I decided to take on those areas. Another reason why is that the percentage commission is a bit higher compared to the rest of the niche on Amazon associates program. I will definitely drop feedback over time.
Most time, affiliate marketing program always attach much commission to the affiliate program that seems too difficult or even impossible to promote. I am not saying that blogging on electronics is bad or impossible to promote but it will be better to find audience first before promoting this kind of affiliate link.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
@btaliat concerning the audience I make use of Google keyword planner to detect some of the keywords people are using to search for different electronic gadgets. I think if I write content on this keyword and post it on my blog I'm going to generate organic traffic and some of these people can make a purchase which should bring the commission.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I know a website on electronic niche that is earning through affiliate marketing and ad networks and their earning is about $5000 per month. They do product reviews, publish tips and tricks, give advice on problem solving, etc. They have high traffic. However, I am not interested on this niche.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Yes I believe it can be one of the most profitable niche you can engage into but before you engage into something like this you must have a good understanding of most electronic device you will be talking about .you also have to talk about their problems and how this problem can be solved. With this I think it is possible for you to make something out of it.

AfriPeeps Official

Yes you can blog about electronic gadgets, all you have to do is focus mainly on that niche. You can start writing about electronics, their specifications, prices, ups and downs etc. Eventually you can create a sub domain or a page on the website that you can use as e-commerce medium.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Electronic niche is one of the highly competitive images on the internet but they are very lucrative. The only thing is to target underserved keywords as this will give you chance to run faster on Google search engine and receive lots of organic traffic. you can sign up with Amazon associate and include some of the affiliate links in your content to makes commission from every sales.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There may be many people who may want to know about one electronic gadget or the other. And if one can take his time to blog on this type of niche, there may be possibilities of making more money through it. Though I have not seen any practical examples of people blogging on it but I know we will have.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
@btaliat it is possible to make money in electronic niches as there are huge demand and search about different electronic gadgets especially the latest one. if someone can manage to set up a Blog in this niche it is possible that they are going to make a lot of money if they follow proven plan. An electronic blog can also make money from affiliate sales and display advert.