Can you really make money doing surveys?

E

eldavis

Of cause one can make money from surveys, surveys Is actually one of the best ways to make good money and the pay is usually good, imagine doing three to four surveys every day, you would definitely get something reasonable by the end of the month, the only thing that might be a problem to you could be your location. Surveys does not work for everyone, as it is usually location based. Meaning does from specific parts of the world do not benefit form surveys. Especially people from Africa.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
People can really make money from survey but most of these things will depend on the location you are staying.. Survey is very difficult for Africans ,that is what I have observed and that is why I have lost interest in survey entirely because it won't be profitable, sometimes you may be disqualified after the end of everything and all your efforts will be wasted.., people should just forget about survey except people who are living in the Western countries ,but most of them do not have the time to engage in this to make one or two dollars because that is just nothing to them because the standard of living there is very high.. some of the African survey website I have come across are not always truthful and some of them are even looking for an opportunity to scam you ..for now if I only have the time I would rather concentrate on making money with paid to post website and probably I can also make money by learning one skill or the other to monetize it on freelance platform.. yes some survey are legit but the chance of making money as an African is very low.

Kevin M M

Of cause one can make money from surveys, surveys Is actually one of the best ways to make good money and the pay is usually good, imagine doing three to four surveys every day, you would definitely get something reasonable by the end of the month, the only thing that might be a problem to you could be your location. Surveys does not work for everyone, as it is usually location based. Meaning does from specific parts of the world do not benefit form surveys. Especially people from Africa.
Very Well said Eldavis. And I am in East Africa(Kenya)

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
The first question that comes to mind when talking about the best survey sites is this: Can you really make money doing surveys?
Hi. Hope you are doing well. Your question is very interesting. As soon as I read the title, I clicked on it and opened your post. Many people are wondering if they can really make money doing surveys. It is true that today more and more people are interested in making money online from home. Online jobs seem to be more popular for people than offline jobs. However, although there is a great variety of online jobs, I think that doing surveys is among of the best-earning jobs. I believe that you can make money doing surveys. Unfortunately, surveys are not for all people. I mean that surveys are not always available for all countries around the world. Well, as far as I am concerned, I like participating in surveys but most of them are not available for my region. For this reason, I stopped searching for survey sites because there is no use since I may receive 1 or 2 surveys from time to time. So it is not worth it. But if surveys are available for your country, it is a good idea to try these survey sites and make a good income from them. It is great to share your opinion and make money in this way. This is my humble opinion. Hope that you find my post helpful for you. Wish you every success.

E

eldavis

Very Well said Eldavis. And I am in East Africa(Kenya)
Then there is not need trying to find a paying survey, unless you just want to do that on your spare time but making it a major means for you to earn, it would be a total waste. I remember when I first started looking for ways to make online, I decided to try out surveys since I heard it pays really well, I was so disappointed when I could hardly find any survey. Sometimes it could take up to a week or even more than a week before I could come across a survey and it the end I won't even qualify. I already had the notion surveys where scam, that's when I found out it does not really favour my region.

ezcashbiz614

Waste of your time. Pay is little and/or difficult to get.
And if you find a site that does pay, they will eventually stop, thats what they do.
Surveys will conveniently become less and less available.

Waste. Of time.

Kevin M M

Hi. Hope you are doing well. Your question is very interesting. As soon as I read the title, I clicked on it and opened your post. Many people are wondering if they can really make money doing surveys. It is true that today more and more people are interested in making money online from home. Online jobs seem to be more popular for people than offline jobs. However, although there is a great variety of online jobs, I think that doing surveys is among of the best-earning jobs. I believe that you can make money doing surveys. Unfortunately, surveys are not for all people. I mean that surveys are not always available for all countries around the world. Well, as far as I am concerned, I like participating in surveys but most of them are not available for my region. For this reason, I stopped searching for survey sites because there is no use since I may receive 1 or 2 surveys from time to time. So it is not worth it. But if surveys are available for your country, it is a good idea to try these survey sites and make a good income from them. It is great to share your opinion and make money in this way. This is my humble opinion. Hope that you find my post helpful for you. Wish you every success.
Yes ,your contribution is very helpful. And I have learnt from peoples comments a lot. Here in Africa surveys are rarely there and even if you find one, its not paying well. Thanks

PICKFORD

Verified member
Talking about making money online by doing surveys?for me I don't really like that method of making money online because it is very stressful,you end up completing so many surveys then the credit you get doesn't worth the task you completed,at last you wasted your time and data

If you have any legit paying survey site, please share