Can you really mine crypto on your phone?

neneflmanis

Yes it is 100% possible to mine cryptocurrency on your smart phone all you need is a legit website to do the work and also some effort and eagerness to mine a reasonable amount of money I personally use GPU mining.com how to mine BTC on my smartphone
ETH-ANT relies on the cloud smart miner of the Coinbase exchange wallet to achieve cloud computing power to mine ETH, anyone can participate in the Coinbase exchange wallet ETH-ANT mining, and no need to mortgage or pledge your tokens to achieve free mining, I am now making investments, and have a stable and good income every day, if you are interested we can communicate together

neneflmanis

是的,我们可以在智能手机中挖掘加密货币。我目前使用 cryptotab 浏览器来挖掘比特币,每周赚取 0.00001 btc,挖掘 pi 网络和 PHT 硬币。这 3 枚硬币非常适合投资,如果我们可以在智能手机中免费开采,那就更好了。
我的手机中的加密货币是免费的,但我们得到的金额并不多。​
Passive income in a mature and stable project is not too high, but it is expensive in terms of stability

neneflmanis

我对在手机上挖掘加密货币有自己的疑虑。我这么说是因为挖掘它们的人说他们需要一台功能强大的计算机和备用电源来挖掘,我认为我们无法通过电话获得。而且我觉得用账本在电话上工作也会很累和压力很大。
Coinbase 和 Etherpad 共同开发了一个基于云的智能矿池,ETH-ANT 依靠 Coinbase 交换钱包的基于云的智能矿机的云计算能力来挖掘 ETH。任何人都可以用手机参与Coinbase交易所钱包的ETH-ANT矿池,无需质押或质押您的代币,您只需要将您的数字资产存入您参与项目的资产越多,矿工的被动收入会更高,目前该项目支持散户进行群体挖矿,我愿意为像你这样的高净值区块链投资者分享该项目,以促进行业发展,让我们共同受益项目

neneflmanis

I only know how to dig the computer, how to dig the mobile phone?
ETH-ANT relies on the cloud smart miner of the Coinbase exchange wallet to achieve cloud computing power to mine ETH, anyone can participate in the Coinbase exchange wallet ETH-ANT mining, and no need to mortgage or pledge your tokens to achieve free mining, I am now making investments, and have a stable and good income every day, if you are interested we can communicate together

A K Rao

I am having my own doubts about the mining of the Crypto currency on the mobile phone. This I am saying because people who are mining them say they require a powerful computer and power back up for mining, which I don't think we can get on the phone. And I feel like working on the phone with ledger will be quite tiring and stressful too.

Mertayasa

Yes, we can mine crypto in our smartphone. I currently using cryptotab browser to mine bitcoin and earn 0.00001 btc weekly, mine pi network and PHT coins. Those 3 coins is quite good to invest and if we can mine for free in our smartphone it's gonna be much better.
Mine crypto in our phone it's free but the amonut that we got it's not much.​

R

real100

Can you really mine crypto on your phone? If so, how?.......................................................................................................................................................

Mellorando

Banned
Yes it is 100% possible to mine cryptocurrency on your smart phone all you need is a legit website to do the work and also some effort and eagerness to mine a reasonable amount of money I personally use GPU mining.com how to mine BTC on my smartphone

PICKFORD

Verified member
Yes it possible to mine using your phone but to be sincere it takes time and hard work before you can mine something tangible and also to find a legit site to mine.

Briangsam

MinerGate is one of a number of Android apps capable of mining. Currently the most popular Monero mining app in the Google Play Store is Coinhive. The appMinerGate is one of a number of Android apps capable of mining. Currently the most popular Monero mining app in the Google Play Store is Coinhive. The app has a number of cool features including support for public keys, allowing you to mine on multiple devices using the same Coinhive account. has a number of cool features including support for public keys, allowing you to mine on multiple devices using the same Coinhive account.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I have tried to mine cryptocurrencies on my phone through a popular browser introduce to me by one of my friends. But to be frank, no one told me to leave the browser before I do. Because I later realize that I am just wasting my time and battery. It is not possible to mine on your phone even laptops. Just save money and buy your desired coins.