Can you sell your properties to invest in cryptocurrencies.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
Thanks for your recommendation. Of course I have considered the high risk of investments that I will take both in stocks, crypto and forex, but only limited to the amount of assets I am willing to lose. High risk is a challenge to get high profits on both stocks and crypto, because both require skills to analyze price prospects. Happy weekend.
If you are knowledgeable as regards stocks trading forex and Crypto Currency trading definitely you understand that risk is inevitable but he just a calculated risk so that you'll be able to maximize profits and minimise losses and it will be better if you invest in the three of them and watch the market they make more decisions.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Selling one's properties to invest crypto is a dangerous play. You can only invest what you can afford to lose, and can you afford to your properties when things went the other way round. I will only advice to put a little part of your money in to it cos of losses.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
This question sound funny and at the same time technical in the since that; the cryptocurrency is very lucrative and good business but some time it very risky .
Cryptocurrency can drop at any point in time and if some body should now sell property to buy crypto at that moment its will just be a waste of resources and one may even loss everything.

totoclay

Making big money with NFT's has changed quite a lot in the last year. You kinda have to be in a society or project to make good money with NFTs now. I think blockchain games be the next trend because you can either invest in them or play to earn with them.
Axie is doing well but there will be others that are more affordable I hope. I don't really have much money to risk on a game

gplayfan

Making big money with NFT's has changed quite a lot in the last year. You kinda have to be in a society or project to make good money with NFTs now. I think blockchain games be the next trend because you can either invest in them or play to earn with them.

D

darogger007

The answer is yes – but both the buyer and seller will have to be on board. You'll also need to find title insurance and escrow companies that are okay with handling transactions of cryptocurrency rather than 'real world' money.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
If you look at the ;price history, you can see bitcoin has become very profitable investment. However, in order tom profit from Bitcoin investment, you need to be financially capable to hold even when the market is on bearish run. Selling property to invest in bitcoin can be very risky.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
what i feel you will realize back will be more than the worth of the property
You will definitely be happy that you made sucees in the end but fundamentally and very many people makes money from taking the risk in selling their properties to invest in cryptocurrencies, personally I won't sell it except it is of no much value to me.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
You are right, the risk is unavoidable, but at least we can minimize it, so that we are ready if we get a loss. Theory and practice are very different, especially in analyzing prices, there are so many unexpected factors that affect market prices, so making an analysis or prediction is only a guide not a certainty.
Absolutely we can't rely on our price analysis because a lot of factors affect the cryptocurrency market which may be unknown to almost everybody except the like of whales but now we standing if one is analysing the price in favour we should also think of you otherwise and be prepared for it because that's what makes you an expert in trading and a risk manager.

Suba

Staff member
If you are knowledgeable as regards stocks trading forex and Crypto Currency trading definitely you understand that risk is inevitable but he just a calculated risk so that you'll be able to maximize profits and minimise losses and it will be better if you invest in the three of them and watch the market they make more decisions.
You are right, the risk is unavoidable, but at least we can minimize it, so that we are ready if we get a loss. Theory and practice are very different, especially in analyzing prices, there are so many unexpected factors that affect market prices, so making an analysis or prediction is only a guide not a certainty.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
I have seen a similar scenario where someone sold his car to invest in an investment but this time not crypto but high yield investment platforms. Truly he made his money and have a gain. But this should not be a yardstick for us to do the same because it happens in one out of a million.
Absolutely because if another person tries it and it happens to the time that the market receive some negative vibes which set the marketing to bearich moment there is every possibility that that person will be regretting of taking such action except the person is willing to hold the coins for a very long time till you to recover.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I have seen a similar scenario where someone sold his car to invest in an investment but this time not crypto but high yield investment platforms. Truly he made his money and have a gain. But this should not be a yardstick for us to do the same because it happens in one out of a million.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
It is Fundamental that cryptocurrency Investment is very volatile and risky considering their nature but not with standing there are lot of people that are still making huge amount of money from it probably because they are well informed such that they know when to buy and when not to or because they are very lucky such that they invest when the market is on the bull run. Binance CEO said he has to sell his property.to launch the Binance Exchange platform that is currently the largest with lots of activities on going there , it is also obvious that he has made much more than what he sold his property back then.
In your opinion can you sell your assets offline and invest in cryptocurrencies ? Share your views on this subject of discussion

Suba

Staff member
I agree with you. If you have spare assets, you can consider investing in cryptocurrencies, but the market for cryptocurrencies is so uncertain that I would recommend investing conservatively, otherwise you may be hurting your financial base.
Thanks for your recommendation. Of course I have considered the high risk of investments that I will take both in stocks, crypto and forex, but only limited to the amount of assets I am willing to lose. High risk is a challenge to get high profits on both stocks and crypto, because both require skills to analyze price prospects. Happy weekend.

neneflmanis

我不能直接回答我能不能,但我必须看财产或其他线下资产的条件和情况,例如我住的房子或日常活动的汽车,当然,它不会出售以投资加密货币,但如果财产或资产 其他离线资产不是每天使用的,并且如果失去财产不会太糟糕,那么我将出售财产以投资加密货币。
I agree with you. If you have spare assets, you can consider investing in cryptocurrencies, but the market for cryptocurrencies is so uncertain that I would recommend investing conservatively, otherwise you may be hurting your financial base.

Suba

Staff member
I can't answer directly whether I can or can't, but I have to look at the conditions and situations of the property or other offline assets, for example the house I'm living in or a car for daily activities, of course, it will not be sold to invest in cryptocurrency, but if the property or asset The other offline ones are not used daily, and if losing the property won't be too bad then I will sell the property to invest in crypto.

neneflmanis

In this age of a diversified economy, we should diversify our funds, but it is not advisable to take your existing fixed assets and try them out; it is the fixed assets that are your strongest economic foundation against inflation

Ahmedo24

Verified member
In any business there is the risk and there are some adventurers who have the guts to gamble with their home. When you sell an asset to serve as capital for your planned business most likely you have made some calculations on the return and the risk that you have decided because of that. But for me, putting your home at risk is not a good idea.
Honestly it is not especially for cryptocurrencies that have high volatility because no matter how you analyse the risk involved you can't predict the mind of the whales that comes into the market at any time to flood the Market with coins which definitely will affect the price of coins at Intervals.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
In any business there is the risk and there are some adventurers who have the guts to gamble with their home. When you sell an asset to serve as capital for your planned business most likely you have made some calculations on the return and the risk that you have decided because of that. But for me, putting your home at risk is not a good idea.