Can you sell your properties to invest in cryptocurrencies.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
I do not think that will be considered a wise decision considering the fact that cryptocurrency is a volatile market and real estate is one of the secured investments. However, it is also true that when major crypto currencies like bitcoin and ethereum start to grow, they grow exponentially. YOu can check the price history
No doubt the growth is usually amazing but the fact is that one should not be carried away with the bullish market which also consider the fact that there could be a trying moment in the market so investing certain percentage of your well into cryptocurrency is better than selling your properties just to invest in cryptocurrency because it's a risk that is not really advisable in my opinion.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I do not think that will be considered a wise decision considering the fact that cryptocurrency is a volatile market and real estate is one of the secured investments. However, it is also true that when major crypto currencies like bitcoin and ethereum start to grow, they grow exponentially. YOu can check the price history

Ahmedo24

Verified member
When you come to business,crypto is one of them and not the only. Many people sold their property for the capital of their business. Binance owner decide to do crypto business and this is wh he sold what he had and gained capital. So your question is already wrong and incomplete.
I don't think the question is wrong in a any way because people will definitely have different opinions on selling their property or not. Personally I won't sell my property to buy or invest into cryptocurrencies I will rather work online to earn money and invest into cryptocurrency. The Fact that CZ of binance did it doesn't mean others will do the same m

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
When you come to business,crypto is one of them and not the only. Many people sold their property for the capital of their business. Binance owner decide to do crypto business and this is wh he sold what he had and gained capital. So your question is already wrong and incomplete.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
That's not possible dear, my property must remain to serve me in the future. Even though I love investing around Cryptocurrency not just for selling my valuable property to fund my Cryptocurrency account to invest and forget it there. In life we ought to have B plan, and C, and not just putting our head on one basket to earn.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Crypto liek other investment is to be taken with caution because of their high risk tendency. Personally, I don't like taking risk without being calculative. But most people are greedy and prefer putting on their stakes on investment without even mind the outcome. Though, not taking a risk is riskier but I don't support putting or selling properties to invest on any investment.