Can you share your profit trading strategy?

Victorial

As humans, we tend to be selfish. Sometimes, we do not want our friends to get the better of us in a particular field or work. In trading, there are many methods to ne used to make profits. In fact, there are no wrong or right ways to study the chart and place a trade. Even the best of the best strategies fail. Yet, a trader may have a single strategy that has been generating more profits than losses.

For example, I use my Relative strength index (RSI) to analyze a trend but I base my decisions more on candlesticks patterns than any other type of indicator. Hence, I combine both RSI and some candlestick reversal patterns to place a buy or sell trade. Still, I must confess that they work mostly for sell signals than buying trades (loopholes of my strategy).

It is a formula I learned myself and I am willing to share with a friend cos I got the materials for free. Some pay for forex knowledge and as a result, they do not release their materials or share their ideas to people. Whether You get it for free or paid, can you share your profit trading profit strategy with someone?

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
This is true, a lot of people sometimes are always selfish in some of their secret they have been using to trade, but in a situation like this you do not really have to blame them because even if they are sharing it for free here a lot of people may not likely to take it serious because they have not paid for it ..you can only be able to see the important aspect of a material that is being shared to you when you have committed yourself by paying for the material, that is what I observe about free things and people don't always see value in it.

Jack Reacher

Verified member
Forex trading is the best and most respected thing I do. Trades are not easy without having better trading data. It is difficult to make forex trading profitable without it. Traders need a reliable broker who is experienced and can provide all the support he requires in trading. Eurotrader has very low trading commissions and other secured charges. You also get ultra-low spreads starting at 0.0 pip, and a risk-free leverage ratio of 1 to 500.