Earn Money Can you start work tomorrow?

MohammedJe

Hello

Could you let me know if you meet this criterion?

1. Have reliable internet access
  2. Willing to work from home (full or part-time)
  3. Able to work unsupervised
  4. Honest and trustworthy

If you answered YES to the above, then you would be suitable to become
a Virtual Assistant.

There aren’t many positions remaining and we expect them to be filled
quickly. So if it’s of interest, proceed here and complete your
registration.
=> https://thinurl.com/77xTe

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I just signed up to the link you shared here that is directed towards working as a virtual assistant. Unfortunately for me, after creating the account i was approved and asked to deposit amount of money to upgrade my membership to start work asap. I don't do such, i don't psy first before starting to earn in an income rewarding site. Either i earn from the task i do then use my earnings to upgrade membership or i decide not to.

MohammedJe

I just signed up to the link you shared here that is directed towards working as a virtual assistant. Unfortunately for me, after creating the account i was approved and asked to deposit amount of money to upgrade my membership to start work asap. I don't do such, i don't psy first before starting to earn in an income rewarding site. Either i earn from the task i do then use my earnings to upgrade membership or i decide not to.
It is up to you,
In the paid membership there are great benefits and you can make 50$ a day.
Try it! It gives you a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you don't like the jobs, you can opt out.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I do not like all these sites that ask you to play certain amount of money in order to be able to make money. like I have always said I have fallen a victim of such before and I will not advise anyone to invest any amount of money in such a site. That is the reason why I always tell people to drop the full info of what they are trying to promote here instead of directing people to an untrusted site.