Earn Money Can you tell me some new ways to make money online in 2021?

Nuashall

I have searched a lot of money-making opportunities but there is nothing which suites me very well except forex and selling games. I also have a website, but I haven't found any good make-money-online niche product to promote so I haven't work with it very much.

Do you know any new ways to make money online in 2021? Don't post traditional ways to make money online which is already known like dropshipping, blogging etc.

Thanks,
Nuashall

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Ways of making money never changed. The only thing that changed is the method of making this money. The same way of making money ten years ago is still like now. The only thing that changes is just the skill that people are learning to enhance the way the money is made in order to be faster ad easier.

PICKFORD

Verified member
There are numerous ways of making money online in 2021, affiliate marketing is one of the way people make their money online nowadays, some people also choose to make their money online by investing in cryptocurrency and also trading forex, in my own case I've just a make my money online in 2021 in a PTP site like trendri.

Phunmadé

I have searched a lot of money-making opportunities but there is nothing which suites me very well except forex and selling games. I also have a website, but I haven't found any good make-money-online niche product to promote so I haven't work with it very much.

Do you know any new ways to make money online in 2021? Don't post traditional ways to make money online which is already known like dropshipping, blogging etc.

Thanks,
Nuashall
Affiliate marketing is a good way to make money online as this allows you to sell other people's product, and earn commission

sincerem

VIP Contributor
If you're a freelancer, you'll earn Money selling your skills. Skills such as writing, transcribing, translating languages, programming, graphic design etc. If you can pick one of this skill and learn become an expert you'll earn substantial income online. And the income you'll make base on your expertise will go a long way making ends meet for you.

OlaAdams

Oh! what a very nice questions. you see although majority of us are here to make money from this forum we still have one or two other ways to make good amount of money online.
So personally my number one way is to make yourself active on trendri, its defiantly going to pay off in the long run.
secondly learn a digital skills. And am recommending you learn graphics designing.

mantra23

Youtube is the best way to make money online, without any upfront investment, monetary wise. I would recommend going to your tube and looking under the relaxation niche and create video's of that nature. They have huge payouts in the long term.

korporal

The website of rebatesincome
They accept paypal and invest in forex, crypto and sports betting

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
I don't really have any site right now because I am inquisitive as you.
But from my search and research for some months now I discovered that you can't really make something significant online without having a skill. You can make something tangible when you showcase your skill on fiverr , upwork and other freelancing sites .
The earlier you start learning the better because it will be an endless search if you keep searching.

JoanM

-Niche Content Writing Contests
-Creative Writing Contests
-Journalism blogging opportunities in any niche or interest area
-Product reviews through affiliate marketing
-Makeup tutorials with affiliate marketing/YouTube
-Blogging

earnwithbestptcs

hi I am earning good upto $5 per day by working with Rented referral systems on 5-7 PTCS

Check my payment proof and blog

Augusta

VIP Contributor
The trending way of making money online I have noticed today is making YouTube videos. A lot of people are cashing out today sharing their experience and giving out information to viewers. So if you are good at creating videos. You can try creating videos on YouTube then monetize the content

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There are numerous ways of making money online in 2021. All you need is to choose one and learn it very well and of course, with consistency and dedication you will make money online. One of the best skills I'm recommending to you is affiliate marketing. It simply means selling someone else's product in order to get a commission.