Car flipping with no capital

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Before the pandemic came in I met a long time friend whose business is car flipping. It is the common buying and selling of cars but without capital. That friend is really smart since we were young although I like his business because it is not a scam.

He got a connection with 2 mechanics who are both working on the engine and body of the car. For the car to sell, he would scout in the internet and offer a deal with the owner - that he would sell the car with a mark up. He would then advertise the car with enhancements like the new paint and the added accessory like a modern sound system and dashboard camera. When there is a buyer he would show the car and would promise the enhancements after a week. For a new car paint it would take 2 weeks of waiting. When the buyer gives a down payment, the work starts in the mechanic’s garage to do the enhancements and also the installation of the accessories. He normally earns at least 15% of the car’s selling price.

Briangsam

I really like your friend. He is a really smart guy. The thing is, if you don't mind waiting a little longer for the sale, you may find that specialty vehicles can be very profitable, often making more profit per car than common vehicles. Some people flip or restore just a few classic or exotic cars per year, but earn up to $30,000 per vehicle in profit alone.

Samuel72

Verified member
Your Friend is really brilliant, in my country Nigeria we call such people hustlers because they look for different ways to make money and they are actually very smart they think fast too. Car flipping has become a trend nowadays especially for people who would want some particular features in their vehicles.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
This is a very good information and insight. there are so many ways to make money is that when you told not to think outside the box. Car flipping business exists here and there are many people who are into the business and of course it fetches them a lot of money. This kind of business you just have to locate people that wants to sell their car and refer buyers and you're good to go. The business is quite simple and you can definitely start it with no capital.

Ralphjoe

This is a great business strategy that your friend has devised infact it is only extremely smart people that can come up with this kind of a business strategy and I will say that I will really love to try out this kind of business method. The car selling business is actually a very lucrative business and flipping cars without actually investing money into them is actually a very smart strategy that I would love to explore someday.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Necessity is the mother of invention. That's a smart buddy to be real. But the business is somehow risky. What if the painter bleeps up? Aside that, the business is very lucrative because selling cars self is a lucrative business. To get buyers and available cars may be somehow hard in my country.

anil02

Verified member
Before the pandemic came in I met a long time friend whose business is car flipping. It is the common buying and selling of cars but without capital. That friend is really smart since we were young although I like his business because it is not a scam.

He got a connection with 2 mechanics who are both working on the engine and body of the car. For the car to sell, he would scout in the internet and offer a deal with the owner - that he would sell the car with a mark up. He would then advertise the car with enhancements like the new paint and the added accessory like a modern sound system and dashboard camera. When there is a buyer he would show the car and would promise the enhancements after a week. For a new car paint it would take 2 weeks of waiting. When the buyer gives a down payment, the work starts in the mechanic’s garage to do the enhancements and also the installation of the accessories. He normally earns at least 15% of the car’s selling price.
Business of used car or recycle cars are not new one, Here in India it is much popular one. Here this business is doing some reputed car manufacturing companies like Maruti. One can success and earn much more if they have knowledge of car and have own workshop