Car insurance policies to consider

Augusta

VIP Contributor
People are always going after the popular car insurance policies like the comprehensive car insurance policy but there are others I believe are important that we should also undertake along the popular ones. They are:

Towing and labor cost car insurance: you would need to tow your car after an accident and this cost money and even the labor involved. So buy the plan so that you have a refund when it happens.

Rental reimbursement insurance
This is another car insurance policy that needs to be considered. It can difficult to get around when you have an accident with your car. So you need to rent a car. With this insurance you get paid for a rental car by the insurance company after the accident.

Uninsured motorist insurance: this plan will help you out when you have a hit and run accident

What do you think?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I believe the first one is paramount but what I don't understand is the way some insurance companies do their things differ. In some insurance companies, when you insure your car on accident policy, there is tendency that when the car is damaged, the company will be responsible for the damages.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I believe the first one is paramount but what I don't understand is the way some insurance companies do their things differ. In some insurance companies, when you insure your car on accident policy, there is tendency that when the car is damaged, the company will be responsible for the damages.
I think the damages is handled to the extent that the plan covers that is why one needs to find out the things under each plan so that you ask for when it comes to the claims and don't make bogus claims that wasn't part of the initial plan. So they differs and one should be aware of each

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
This would have been good most especially the towing and labour cost insurance policy ,but most times the insurance company cannot just come fast to answer the towing work for the person as regard the coverage most especially when the vehicle stopped in a far distance and need urgent towing

dagm

This would have been ideal, especially the towing and labor cost insurance policy, but most insurance companies are unable to respond quickly to a person's towing request as to coverage, especially when the vehicle has broken down over a long distance and requires immediate towing. so that i don't like insurance

Augusta

VIP Contributor
This would have been good most especially the towing and labour cost insurance policy ,but most times the insurance company cannot just come fast to answer the towing work for the person as regard the coverage most especially when the vehicle stopped in a far distance and need urgent towing
Yeah but the good thing is that you would still have a refund if you need it with your money and have the evidence to show but I think others will always be onna standby to help when they know they anything can happen at anytime. So it is still valuable to avail yourself of it

Augusta

VIP Contributor
This would have been ideal, especially the towing and labor cost insurance policy, but most insurance companies are unable to respond quickly to a person's towing request as to coverage, especially when the vehicle has broken down over a long distance and requires immediate towing. so that i don't like insurance
Your last statement though you would like insurance if you are really in need of an insurance policy but then again, the insurance company is to protect you against natural ok occurrence that might occur when you are ready for the issue financially. All the same insurance company have a valuable role to play

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Yeah but the good thing is that you would still have a refund if you need it with your money and have the evidence to show but I think others will always be onna standby to help when they know they anything can happen at anytime. So it is still valuable to avail yourself of it
Well it still good because most times I might need the refunds if they don't answer me or cover the towing risk on time ,so that I would not start paying double amount to both the insurance company and the fine placed by the government if my vehicle is been towed by the traffic agencies I think

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Well it still good because most times I might need the refunds if they don't answer me or cover the towing risk on time ,so that I would not start paying double amount to both the insurance company and the fine placed by the government if my vehicle is been towed by the traffic agencies I think
Yeah you just raised a valuable point. There's always a fine to pay it you leave your vehicle a while on the road which might cause a kind of grid for other vehicles. Maybe quickly getting off the road might help maybe to a safe place then from there a call can be put across to the insurance company for the claim.

Good luck

Verified member
All the car insurance policy mentioned above are very important but people still prefer using the the comprehensive one which is more convenient i think.It is advisable to know any form of car plan one wants to do and also know all the regulations that guides it so as not to fall into scam because we have a lot of scammers in an insurance company

Augusta

VIP Contributor
All the car insurance policy mentioned above are very important but people still prefer using the the comprehensive one which is more convenient i think.It is advisable to know any form of car plan one wants to do and also know all the regulations that guides it so as not to fall into scam because we have a lot of scammers in an insurance company
Your last statement is the Truth, there's a lot of scammers in the industry masquerading as brokers or agents so one has to be very careful right from the onset of buying the policy then fibd out the whole fact about any policy is buying to know the exclusions to avoid future problems