Cash4SMS- Get paid for receiving sms.

Etini

Valued Contributor
Now, this is an app that pays you to receive SMS. It is called Cash4SMS. This application is only available for Android devices. A potential user would need to download the application. You need to grant SMS permission to the app for it to be used in earning. This service is available for everyone irrespective of geographical location.

It works by the app sending sms to your line and also sending out sms from your line. To start, the app would test run itself by sending a random message to your inbox, if it is delivered, then you are ready to earn from the site.

The app pays though PayPal once a month for people that don't have up to €5 within a month. For those that hit €5, they can request for payout any time. The app pays €0.02 for every SMS received. It has a sleek interface which is easy to navigate.

For the amount you can earn on the site. I have to say that this is just a side hustle and you would not be able to make much money. What I love about this earning opportunity is the fact that after configuring the app, yiub just start earning from it.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
@Etini I think these apps could access to your mobile phone to send advertising SMS as many reported similar apps so I think it is better to think twice before allowing access for these apps to your mobile SIM phone.