Review CashTimeForum: Scam or legit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doradorwa

Opportunity seeker
The CashTimeForum is the latest now in town with a low minimum payment threshold of $2 which can either be paid into your PayPal or with Biycoin.

The CashTimeForum is a new PTP site that was launched late last week. There are rumors that the site might be fake as Bizdustry labelled it fake and made it known that until enough payment proof have been showed it will remain so.

Guys so gather around and tell your experience so far on the platform plus your payment proof alongside. I'm also an earner though I'm without payment proof so earn at your own risk.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Thank you for your response. I will be joining the site later and will be using your code to earn the bonus rewards. I don't mind the minimum requirements post to be approved, most site do this anyway, so it's not big deal. Is there a minimum posts per day or per hour like some sites?
I'll be expecting you soon dear. As for the posting limit per hour which you asked for, you don't have to post every hour, its not hourly, rather every five (5) hours. You'll post 8 comments every five hours and a single thread, which is worth 160 CTF points every five hours. But you should remember that Admin pays biweekly, and no more than $3.5 into your LTC address or PayPal.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
There is no airdrop section in CTF, and I am not posting about any airdrop.
Can you give the snapshot of airdrop section from CTF?

I posted in Cryptocurrency section itself.
This is the section where I made two threads.
View attachment 46647

I will discuss this issue with him, till then I'll not be posting more threads.
I'm sorry I've mistakenly CTF to Bizdustry that wasn't paying for airdrop earlier on before they started recently only through comments and not thread.

I've seen your screenshot dear, it will be better as you've decided to contact Admin @CashTimeForum.com to sort things out amicably. I know its a bug, and you aren't deprived for reward posting thread.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I am not fine with my joining, I joined to test it and found there is a referral reward, but I joined without upline. I should have asked someone to link me first. I would like to ask the admin @CashTimeForum.com if he allows someone to become upline after a user has joined?

I really do not know why the CashTimeForum admin is deducting money and not sending the amount I earned. This has happened to me the second time. You have to make eight comments every day and still you do not get paid tyhe amount you deserve? We can only Cashout a total of $7 and even this is paid to us with two installments (i.e. 15th and 29th of every month).

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
I don't think that airdrop section is paying.
There is no airdrop section in CTF, and I am not posting about any airdrop.
Can you give the snapshot of airdrop section from CTF?

can you kindly post on the BTC or Cryptocurrency section?
I posted in Cryptocurrency section itself.
This is the section where I made two threads.
1626977284324.png

Maybe you'll seek Admin's attention to clarify you more.
I will discuss this issue with him, till then I'll not be posting more threads.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Just posted another thread in cryptocurrency section, it was more than 10 hours after I made first; this was 275 characters (without space); yet no reward. There is no separate airdrop section in CTF, and my thread are not about airdrop. You better check both threads if there is something wrong. I'll tell admin about this, till then I am not creating threads.
I don't think that airdrop section is paying. Cos I've tried there before and it didn't work earlier for me. Maybe you'll seek Admin's attention to clarify you more. Okay to get things sort out amicably, can you kindly post on the BTC or Cryptocurrency section? If you failed to get reward then I'll know its a system problem.

Sorry for the inconveniences it might have caused you.

Kwess

I don't judge book by cover after all no harm in trying although I've worked for a scam website like Guaranteedownlineclub where I earn $68 but did not get paid. But one thing I know for sure is "He who don't do mistake in life does not try anything" I've even registered to the site now.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
You ought to have earned cos every thread I posted around Cryptocurrency is always rewarded apart from the one in the airdrop side. At times it might be a bug from the site, you should give it a try again, it will work for you. If you posted again and it didn't work you should message Admin there he'll surely help you out dear.
Just posted another thread in cryptocurrency section, it was more than 10 hours after I made first; this was 275 characters (without space); yet no reward. There is no separate airdrop section in CTF, and my thread are not about airdrop. You better check both threads if there is something wrong. I'll tell admin about this, till then I am not creating threads.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
My test thread did not work there, it is mentioned 150 character thread (1 in 5 hours) earn credit; however my 278 character (without space) thread earned nothing; (it was my first thread there, so any mis-time is not possible).
I would like to know where and what I missed? (thread was made in cryptocurrency section.
You ought to have earned cos every thread I posted around Cryptocurrency is always rewarded apart from the one in the airdrop side. At times it might be a bug from the site, you should give it a try again, it will work for you. If you posted again and it didn't work you should message Admin there he'll surely help you out dear.

E

eldavis

Hello,

I just Paid @sincerem 2.63$ Via BTC.

Our Forum is legit and we will keep paying members so we can all earn cash.
I just joined the site yesterday and have not started earning yet, any comments i make, they say is under review by admin, its been like that since yesterday. When do i start to earn? And i saw an announcement where they said they only pay with paypal, what about does in countries without paypal

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
My test thread did not work there, it is mentioned 150 character thread (1 in 5 hours) earn credit; however my 278 character (without space) thread earned nothing; (it was my first thread there, so any mis-time is not possible).
I would like to know where and what I missed? (thread was made in cryptocurrency section.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Thanks for taking the time to explain it for me, you have been very helpful. I just registered to the site and used your code. I haven't posted a thing yet but will do. For now, I'm just gonna look around the site and read further the rules and regulations.
You did wonderfully to sign up to the forum using my link, I'm grateful to you for doing just that dear. Its good you want to take your time out before posting and also you've decided to take your time too to read about the forum rules on order to start without breaking any of its rule, I hope to see you posting regular there soon.

chicnthin

I'll be expecting you soon dear. As for the posting limit per hour which you asked for, you don't have to post every hour, its not hourly, rather every five (5) hours. You'll post 8 comments every five hours and a single thread, which is worth 160 CTF points every five hours. But you should remember that Admin pays biweekly, and no more than $3.5 into your LTC address or PayPal.
Thanks for taking the time to explain it for me, you have been very helpful. I just registered to the site and used your code. I haven't posted a thing yet but will do. For now, I'm just gonna look around the site and read further the rules and regulations.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
I know its a bug, and you aren't deprived for reward posting thread.
Sometimes in comment too, Any comment made in Business & Individual section is also not rewarding.
And I see many members are posting double, triple post there; by quoting every other comment and replying to them; this is like posting to grab rewards wrong way. I mistakenly today posted a double post, but then deleted it, lost the credit, yet fine to keep posting clean.

chicnthin

Yes, their is a bonus reward when you join under someone dear. I'll simply love you to join through my link, by typing my name as your referrer to the forum. The name I bear here at trendri is still the same with Cashtimeforum type. So you can help me simply type the username there as your referrer and that's just it. When you make minimum of 10 posts your post will surely bypass moderation queue and go straight to the comment section when next you comment.
Thank you for your response. I will be joining the site later and will be using your code to earn the bonus rewards. I don't mind the minimum requirements post to be approved, most site do this anyway, so it's not big deal. Is there a minimum posts per day or per hour like some sites?

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Needs update
1) What is the time and limit for threads/comments?
2) The rule says 75 characters are required to earn credit for comment, but I did not received credit for any comment that is below 100 character. (Maybe I posted after my posting limit of earning credit, so this is somewhat related to query 1)

please clarify.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
You mean he is not online for continuously 3 days?

This should have been informed earlier, I joined on myself because I was trying to check; joining too fast was a mistake but neither I, nor you are going to earn any credit due to this fast joining.

Another possibility? Reject my account and I should join again - Will this work?
Lol, no problem, you're welcome. Their is no need rejecting your account, your sign up is beneficial to the forum's success. Admin is thrilled about your registration. I believe in the quality of posts you bring to paid to post sites, we'll be expecting those kind of posts too at Cashtimeforum to improve the quality there and keep the forum away from low quality.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
when he comes online he'll surely approve your comments manually
You mean he is not online for continuously 3 days?

Yes, their is a bonus reward when you join under someone
This should have been informed earlier, I joined on myself because I was trying to check; joining too fast was a mistake but neither I, nor you are going to earn any credit due to this fast joining.

Another possibility? Reject my account and I should join again - Will this work?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Based on the few comments that I've read here, I might consider joining as there's been a proof of payments. I won't say that I will be very active because I can barely post here and bizdustry. But I figured that it's still a another source of money. So is there a bonus reward if joined under someone's link or something?
Yes, their is a bonus reward when you join under someone dear. I'll simply love you to join through my link, by typing my name as your referrer to the forum. The name I bear here at trendri is still the same with Cashtimeforum type. So you can help me simply type the username there as your referrer and that's just it. When you make minimum of 10 posts your post will surely bypass moderation queue and go straight to the comment section when next you comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.