Review CashTimeForum: Scam or legit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doradorwa

Opportunity seeker
The CashTimeForum is the latest now in town with a low minimum payment threshold of $2 which can either be paid into your PayPal or with Biycoin.

The CashTimeForum is a new PTP site that was launched late last week. There are rumors that the site might be fake as Bizdustry labelled it fake and made it known that until enough payment proof have been showed it will remain so.

Guys so gather around and tell your experience so far on the platform plus your payment proof alongside. I'm also an earner though I'm without payment proof so earn at your own risk.

Nite

Valued Contributor
Congrats @Bookwormlux!
Nice, another payment proof for Cash time forum's legitimacy. The admin is paying each and every member of his forum, that is such a good thing from his side. Makes us all confident enough to join the forum without any worry. And 10 comments for approval of the account is also reasonable.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
This is $3 I received from cash time forum admin today after I started being active on 6th of July when the admin approved my account for reaching the 10 comments needed for moderation. I must say that I really regret not being active right from the beginning as I was among the first set of people to register back then .
Congrats to you @Bookwormlux for your first withdrawal at CTF. I told you easier on via Bizdustry and private WhatsApp chat that you should be active easier time with Cashtimeforum, you didn't you where following what @,Cyberfreak said on.his forum. At times comments aren't what it is, Admin doesn't want to scam.any one, he wants to run the forum long time and earn benefits that comes through it as well.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
This is $3 I received from cash time forum admin today after I started being active on 6th of July when the admin approved my account for reaching the 10 comments needed for moderation. I must say that I really regret not being active right from the beginning as I was among the first set of people to register back then . Screenshot_20210715-111139.png

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Now that we all have seen the payment proof, Cash time forum looks like a legit earning forum website. It's good to have our doubts cleared. People must have stayed away from Cash time forum because of the scam rumours around it, but now they can try it out with a piece of mind.
I'm happy you've come to understand too that the forum isn't scam, you can sign up to the forum if you never joined. I've supported the forum from day one cos the Admin took the scam label as a challenge to prove those who doubted him that he's simply in for business and not scamming anyone their hard earned money.

Nite

Valued Contributor
Now that we all have seen the payment proof, Cash time forum looks like a legit earning forum website. It's good to have our doubts cleared. People must have stayed away from Cash time forum because of the scam rumours around it, but now they can try it out with a piece of mind.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
And that has saddened CTFadmin as Cyberfreak branded his forum scam. That has made him to keep on working hard and paying members to keep his forum away as scam, he isn't scam in any way, provided he's paying. I know he made deductions at times but he hasn't done much deductions recently. Admin is trying his best to remain legit at the meantime. I've been paid more than seven (7) times by the Admin which is close to $40 with in two months.

We need more members to embrace CTF like they're wowing FC, trendri, and Bizdustry. Its a legit paid to post site, no doubt.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
@arunima25 The site is closed there, I just joined the site, I'll check it too, and if it is not spam, then I'll inform cyberfrrek, he might tell why he marked it as scam. Although it is possible that he has misunderstood the script of this site as a scam, because all the sites of such script have been scam before.

arunima25

Verified member
So CTF is paying to its members, then there is no need to declare it as spam. Cyberfreek might have his sources right on some reason, he never tried to give false information; yet sometimes it happens to be wrong due to work overload or some pressure / tension. Till this site is paying, it will not marked as scam here.
I would agree there. Cyberfreak is a trustworthy member of Forum Coin and his posts have credibility and people will take them seriously. That post of his marking the site as scam would have kept many users of FC away from joinig the CTF site. It would be good if it is brought to notice there on FC by someone with a positive review and payment proof.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
So CTF is paying to its members, then there is no need to declare it as spam. Cyberfreek might have his sources right on some reason, he never tried to give false information; yet sometimes it happens to be wrong due to work overload or some pressure / tension. Till this site is paying, it will not marked as scam here.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
CashTimeForum is legit as of now because many members have been paid by them, including me as well. However, there are still many problems with that forum. I do not know why the admin deducts A LOT of fees when sending the payment? This is clearly unfair. Moreover, there is a withdrawal limit of 7000 points per month, whcih means you cannot make more than $5 a month.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
This is a payment proof for CashTimeForum as proof of legitimacy:
View attachment 46531
So that prove that admin is serious about paying his members.
I never seen you at Cashtimeforum before with this username @lamia5765. What's your usrname at CTF??
I believe you already know me in the forum. The Admin is simply trying his best to stay legitimately and continuously rewarding members who reach its minimum withdrawal threshold.

I can boldly say, I've received more than $35 from the forum.

Mertayasa

I think is too early to decide the site scam or legit. Since this site is new, we need to give a truth to the site first. I'ii join this site and start posting valuable post.
My points is we need to prove the site by our self, before judging it as a scam or legit. The provider of this site also mention that he paid 1 of the members, it's good to know that.​

M

Manris

It is scary and worrying to make money on an unverified site. I think it's worth making money on such PTP sites as: 1) Trendri 2) Bizdustry 3) Beermoneyforum The rest are more or less not as good as these. I do not think that such new sites will work correctly, but time will pass and we will see reviews on a site such as Trustpilot or read it here.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Cash Time Forum was sold and closed, owner is gone, so there is no earning from the site. Hiwever, nobody needs to worry about it as sites keep coming and going.

You can stay happy with the sites which are still paying.

PS, as this site no longer exists, I am closing this thread for the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.