Causes and types of nasal health issues.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
The the nose of a human being is very important for the survival of a person . The human nose has the function and duty of breathing in oxygen , and after properly used and managed by the respiratory organs inside the human body , it is then been released out carbon dioxide . Oxygen refers to thenatural material and property that keeps human being alive and the only way oxygen can be taken into the body is through the human nose . But sometimes our nose face some challenges that obstruct it functionability thereby obstructing and hindering it from fully performing its duty .

Nasal health issues like nose bleeding hinders and obstruct the human nose from performing his duty . The human nose bleed as a result of receiving heavy hand blow from another individual sometimes nose bleeding is seen as a symptoms of other health issues like lungs diseases and heart diseases . if you encounter a situation where your nose bleed it is advisable to see a doctor quickly . Nasal inflammation is also another nose related disorder . This is a situation where the human nose is blocked by mucus and prevents that individual from properly breathing in oxygen . There is actually a home remedy to cure in muscle inflammation disorder . When I am faced with a nasal inflammation disorder I would melt a medicated balm in hot water and drink it . Trust me this method is medically proven effective and easy .