Causion to make money online

Ganibade

Verified member
Before anyone can achieve in this life, they must first go through the process of learning. This learning process can either be smooth or rough. I'd like to use this medium to share my experience with the need to make money online.

My paid job isn't much to brag about because it barely covers my house rent and utility bills. We can't afford to feed my children, let alone pay their school fees, which are due.

I was completely depressed and frustrated! My wife had recently recovered from a major surgical procedure, and this was happening to me. I was just thinking about moving to the suburbs when I came across this.

I chose the cheapest option, $16.79, with $45 to upgrade due to the amount in my Liberty Reserve account, so that I can quickly reach the minimum payout point of $75 and get more clicks of about $25 per day. Then I went to the upgrade page and chose Liberty Reserve as my method of upgrade. I was directed to the checkout page on the Liberty Reserve website, and after entering the required information and waiting to be upgraded, I received notification that the transaction had failed. My money had been wiped out when I checked my Liberty Reserve account, much to my surprise. I've been taken advantage of! All attempts to track down where my money went were futile.

We need to be very careful while trying to earn money through internet, I also used liberty reserve and alert pay as a payment processors. I had very bitter experience of alert pay. Like these days as people are very much relying on payment processors as they think that once the money has arrived in there account and now they have this money but they must remain very careful. I also loosed my 11$ , in alertpay as they turned scam. We all must remain very vigilant, and when we feel that something is going to wrong then we must take out our money.