Passive income Cebitcoin-PTC Legit & Paying Website, Daily Income, Surf to Earn Bitcoin

nickcrypto

Click to Earn Bitcoin! Daily Income.
Simply Surf Links & Adv Banners to Earn free Bitcoin every day
Earning without Deposit & Investment.
Surfing without Captcha & Timer.
True Withdrawal with Trusted Admin. Open withdrawal Statictis on the website
register
EARN BITCOIN WITH US
While registering you will get automatically 1000 Points (=$2)!
Also I share GIFT Coupons with my referrals from time to time to increase Point Balance
cebitcoin_website.jpg

Withdrawal starts from 5000 Points (=$10).
The website converts Points into Bitcoin.
You can get your payment to any Bitcoin wallet (hardware/stock/faucetpay) or to PayPal.

You MUST NOT deposit to withdraw your payment.

Click on Articles, View Videos, PTC Website, Website Traffic Tools - 1 Point for each Article/Video, etc click
Click on Adv Banner - 2 Points for each Banner click

Скриншот сайта Cebitcoin_7.jpg

изображение_2021-10-08_185805.png

I am the member of Cebitcoin Team since the 4th of August, 2021

I have got 5 payments from Cebitcoin - totally $50 in Bitcoin:

1. 0.00019886 BTC (on the 4th of September)
2. 0.00021820 BTC (on the 14th of September)
3. 0.00020756 BTC (on the 19th of September)
4. 0.00023693 BTC (on the 29th of September)
5. 0.00019474 BTC (on the 6th of October)

Proofs of payment Cebitcoin to me:

5th Withdrawal_CBE.jpg
Reward_Withdrawal 5th.jpg

See Cebitcoin website MENU in screenshots to understand where you must click

Скриншот сайта Cebitcoin_1.jpg
Скриншот сайта Cebitcoin_2.jpg

Скриншот сайта Cebitcoin_3.jpg

If you get GIFT Coupon it must be put here
DASHBOARD/MY ACCOUNT/PROFILE under Statistic
coupon.jpg

AfriPeeps Official

Thanks for sharing the website with us, I have never heard of it before, I will definitely check it out. In addition, you sounded more like you are the owner of the website or you are one of the admin even though you mentioned the day you joined the website. Well, I will.check out the website first.

nickcrypto

New GIFT Coupon for 50 POINTS
Coupon Code: Z9XYRWUS

Expires: 2021-10-18 17:24 due to server time
Join the website and apply the Coupon!

Important!
If Coupon didn’t apply simply refresh the internet page several times after Coupon replying
Cebitcoin server time now is 2021-10-17 14:54

Last edited:

nickcrypto

Special Offer for my Referrals only - $10 per Youtube Video about Cebitcoin.
Who creates any video about Cebitcoin and uploads to Youtube (with ref. link) will receive $10 per video.
EN / RU minimum 5 min video. The video must be high quality and accompanied by real voice.
After upload video in Youtube contact Cebitcoin Team with the Note in Letter Subject «Special Offer for Nickcrypto Referrals <Your Cebitcoin Nick>— $10 for Cebitcoin Video» and send link to video.

Video must be sent up to and including Sunday, 24th of October 2021 (Monday, 25th of October 2021 is not taken)

nickcrypto

500 POINTS GIFT Coupon
Coupon Code: 6QTFEXKU
Expires: 2021-10-27 18:08 due to Cebitcoin server time

Important!
If Coupon didn’t apply simply refresh the internet page several times after Coupon applying
Cebitcoin server time now is 2021-10-26 19:58

nickcrypto

Amount of Banners in Content/View Advertisements is enlarged.Now you may click not only 100 Points (400 satoshis) for 10 minutes daily but 200 Points that is due to current BTC course is 640 satoshis per day

My clicked Points for this day

207 points.jpg

nickcrypto

Cebitcoin Team is leaving on Short Holiday and will not be in the office for 3 days. Payments will be made from 2021.11.09

Amount of Banners in Content/View Advertisements is enlarged again

For this reason clicks keep from 20 to 30 minutes

Totally nowadays there are more than 50 Banners daily to click and more than 40 Links daily to click

on the 3d of November was my 6th Withdrawal - $20 (0.00031951 BTC)

(Totally I have earned 70$ - 0.00137580 BTC)

on the 4th of November I was upgraded to BRONZE status because of aid to my referral not to be banned

BRONZE status gives 3 Points for click on link (Content/View Articles-View Videos-View PTC Websites-View Website Traffic Tools-View Advertise Network) and 4 Points for click on Banner (Content/View Advertisements)

MENU_1.JPG

3 points.jpg

4 points.jpg

Bronze Status.JPG

Proofs of Payment $20

Upgrade_Bronze+$20.jpg

nickcrypto

New Options:

New Section - Referral Links Exchange where each user can create one Topic/Thread with referral link
https://cebitcoin.us/support/forum/refferal-links-exchange/216-rules

2. Membership Withdraw Statistic

Upgrade Memebership_2.jpg

3. Upgrade Account

dashboard/upgrade

Upgrade Memebership.jpg

Membership_1.jpg

Membership_2.jpg

for instance, Bronze gives more than 400 Points per day that means 1200 satoshis per day where 3 Points are for click on each Link (Article), 4 Points are for click on Banner (View Advertisements)

462 points.jpg

BRONZE_Click.jpg

Yesterday I have surfed for 521 Points that on yesterday's Bitcoin course is 1616 satoshis per day

Surfing took 30 minutes

5000 Points (=$10) - 15511 satoshis

521 Points - x satoshis

Surfing takes not 10 minutes per day as I wrote in my first post but up to 30 minutes because there are more Advertisements now.
Amount of Advertisements are equal for all users (Free, Bronze, Silver, Gold)

521.jpg

greenieS

Verified member
Did you buy an upgrade member from them or are all the pennies free? How soon did you reach your minimum payment? I also worked with some sites like this but without investing in it, I earn very little and it is not worth it.

nickcrypto

I tried entering this site and it's not going....Is this site still legit?
Yes, it is Legit, but there are temporary technical difficulties with website server and it doesn't work now
Did you buy an upgrade member from them or are all the pennies free? How soon did you reach your minimum payment? I also worked with some sites like this but without investing in it, I earn very little and it is not worth it
No, I did not buy upgrade, it was Gift for me from Admin. Also I am the moderator of this website. Firstly, aprx. it takes 30 days to reach min withdrawal ($10) (without Upgrade), for me and for other Silver members with Upgrade it takes aprx. 15 days to reach minimum withdrawal. Also if there are Coupons sometimes from Admin to all members min. withdrawal is reached more quickly.
I will notice here when website will work again!