Cheapest Web Hosting 2021

Moni

Do you own a website? Are you willing to build a website for your business? Do you know there is a cheaper web host than ever?
Before any website can run properly, the website owner needs a web hosting service to check and manage the website. This web hosting sites are of many kinds but you have to find the affordable one you can purchase.

What is web hosting?
Web hosting is a service that makes your site or web application accessible on the internet. It is also one of the essential elements to consider when building a website. Web hosting is typically provided by web host. which are business that maintain, configure, and run physical servers that house website.

Bluehost is a web hosting company owned by Endurance International Group. It is one of the 20 largest web hosts, collectively hosting well over 2 million domains. The company operates its servers in-house in a 50,000 square feet (4,600 m2) facility in Orem, Utah. Bluehost employs over 750 people in its Utah facility.

Bluehost was among those studied in the analysis of web-based hosting services in collaborative online learning programs.

Bluehost offers various hosting solutions including shared hosting, WordPress hosting, VPS hosting, dedicated hosting and WooCommerce hosting as well as professional marketing services
Join Bluehost here.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have checked Bluehost, it is of course one of the cheap web bosting solutions, however, it is far from the cheapest web hosting solution. If you don't believe me go compare Bluehost with Namecheap and see how much money you will have to spend on namecheap to host your website and how much Bluehost costs. The basic hosting package on Blue host cost $35, however, the first year hosting cost on Namecheap is just $20. The renewal price is more (it cost $33) but it is still less than bluehost price. The basic hosting package on bluehost can host only one website, now compare this with namechep basic hosting that allows you to host up to 3 websites. Blue host provides you a free domain for the first year, namecheapa does not have a free domain offer but you can get a dot com for under $6 for the first year on namecheap, which means you can host your website for just about $26 (domain nd hosting charges), compare this with bluehost $35 hosting cost. In terms of reliability, Namecheap guarantees 99.99 percent uptime, and has a live support feature. I have never used bluehost therefore I don' know bout uptime and the live support feature.

Ezzybrown

Yes, you are correct to say that Bluehost is the cheapest for been that you have been using it. But I think there are others I would like you to compare with, [Truehost].

A brief history of the true host

True Host was known for constructing and developing websites for their clients before they began hosting. When they learned that their clients were unhappy with the hosting service where they were hosting their content, they decided to build their own hosting platform. The majority of their client’s issues include;

They were dissatisfied with the current pricing.

They were dissatisfied with the hosting platform’s level of service.

The support staff was abysmal.

True Host chose to create its own hosting platform in response to the never-ending complaints.

True Host’s major goal is to provide a dependable hosting platform with up to 99 percent uptime, 24/7 support, and a budget-friendly pricing list.

What is the definition of genuine host uptime?

It is usually a good idea to check out a company’s uptime before acquiring a hosting service. This necessitates an understanding of their server’s stability. It’s possible that too much downtime will put you out of business. To read more about it, you can shoot me mail on [[email protected]].