Trading Discussion Choosing the right broker

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Choosing the right broker is a very complex issue in the forex market. Scams broker can really make your trading journey very complex. So, traders should use only regulated brokers like Eurotrader to avoid scams in the market. Most of the time unregulated brokers become involved in scams activities in the forex market. So, it is best to avoid those kinds of brokers.

Finger Geek

Verified member
When choosing a legit brokers, there are somethings that needs to be considered.
The popularity of the the broker needs to be checked and also the day of existence.
If the broker has been in existence for long then it shows a sign of legit. As for me, I am using instaforex broker and they have been doing well.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
It is very easy to dupe newbies in forex because he or she won't even know what a broker is or how to identify a good broker. Unfortunately, some may fall for a broker with loner existence which may be wrong. The very first thing to do is to check the review on the broker and read every line of the review to be truly satisfied.

Briangsam

Selecting the right forex broker for your needs may be challenging. But these qualities are needed in a good broker:
  1. Security. The first and foremost characteristic that a good broker must have is a high level of security.
  2. Transaction Costs.
  3. Deposit and Withdrawal.
  4. Trading Platform.
  5. Execution.
  6. Customer Service.

IamDozzy

This is very important and most beginners often overlook this and just go ahead to trade. Care should be taken and investigations should be made before choosing a broker. Like @Briangsam has listed the things to consider before choosing a broker. The two most important out of the two is Security and Deposit and Withdrawal. These two are actually important yardsticks I use before deciding on a broker I would use for my trading.

Jack Reacher

Verified member
Broker is the medium through which we can trade forex. A trader should choose a regulated amd trustworthy broker. Broker is the most essential thing in online forex trading. There are part of trick brokers. To remain safe we have to pick a strong broker that gives 100% security of your cash. Everything considered I have grabbed Eurotrader, a regulated forex broker. It gives low spreads as low as 0 pip and 1:500 leverage.

Robson Dey

Forex4you is one of the top leading and secures trading broker from among broker and they give best facilities which is very rare with other brokers. I am trading very comfortably with them since the starting of my trading career. Still now I am earning money from their MT4 trading platform.
Forex is the world’s best online money earning business at the present time. No matters where from you, no matter how much money you invest and no matter how ages you are, it is the specialty of Forex trading. Basically, Forex trading is open for everyone. Anyone can do this flexible business for earning money. Just use an android or I phone or desktop to access your trade and stay connected with Internet.