How to use the StormGain cloud miner: 1 USDT = 1 $
For registering using an affiliate link, you will be charged 3 USDT

In order to start mining, you need to confirm your phone and mail

Open the Cloud Miner tab
Click on the "Start mining" button.

All you need to do is run mining every 4 hours
Withdrawal from mining from 10 USDT for trading
From these 10 USDT Withdrawals give only profit from trading
You can trade $ 100 per week and more, it all depends on the course and the Multiplier
Provide an opportunity to practice on a demo account

The miner performs all operations on the StormGain mining equipment without stressing your phone's battery or processor. Every 30-40 minutes, depending on the rate of production of bitcoin blocks, the profit from mining is distributed evenly among all users participating in the mining.

As soon as the amount of bitcoins is mined,
equivalent to a minimum of 10 USDT, click the "Withdraw" button. The funds will be transferred to your account within 15 minutes. Mining profits will be credited to your USDT trading account.

Please note that this profit can only be used for trading and cannot be withdrawn or exchanged for other assets. All the profits
obtained as a result of trading the mined cryptocurrency belongs to the client and can be exchanged for other assets or withdrawn without any restrictions.
3c6a1c0810e1.png

fe000756b90a.png

Moni

So how much can one cash out?
Your post is good and clear but if one will get $3 just for sign up bonus then how much does the person need to cash out?
This will help people to really understand and know the amount of money they have to get before cashing out.

AfriPeeps Official

Hello poster, thanks for the information, please can you answer the question in the above comment? I will appreciate if we members can always follow and watch our thread to give Swift replies. I also will like to know the withdrawal threshold and then can we really trust this scheme?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I hope the poster will take his time to answer the questions that other poster has asked before me. I like the way he analyzed the website and he even garnered it with picture to serve as an evidence to what he was saying. I only wish the minimum withdrawal is not that much.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I don't really fancy some of this mining platforms because they will end up not giving you the money you have made after spending so much amount of time and resources. I think like someone have said you should take time to answer those questions asked by the first two commenters.

Leon7997

as it is written, the mined usdt is the bonus funds that you must put on the auction

all that you can trade can be withdrawn

minimum withdrawal amount 50 usdt $

sincerem

VIP Contributor
as it is written, the mined usdt is the bonus funds that you must put on the auction

all that you can trade can be withdrawn

minimum withdrawal amount 50 usdt $
I think you're talking about promo.stormgain free mining of BTC coin using their miner?

If it is promo.stormgain then it is possible to earn and redeem it into your trading account for trading purposes. The money can be transferred to withdrawable only when you use it to trade successfully via stormgain broker.

Leon7997

I think you're talking about promo.stormgain free mining of BTC coin using their miner?

If it is promo.stormgain then it is possible to earn and redeem it into your trading account for trading purposes. The money can be transferred to withdrawable only when you use it to trade successfully via stormgain broker.
only after trading can you withdraw

M

Maxwell Yin

I've seen that some of the Cloud mining Bitcoin apps are fake on Internet news and that Google is taking action on deleting the fake one.

Status
Not open for further replies.