Coin with bright future value

Wiserr

Considering the fact that we have quite good number of crypto coins, Even though some have good rate currently while others are not even launched takless of having a good rate, but we all believe that BTC and the coin called Ethereum are the best leading coin in all aspect, such as having good rate, and a lot of good features about them, but according to analysis they said that the coin called BTC has a lot of potentials in the sense that it has not reaching the rate it should have been, but people are atil hoping that it will definitely increase in rate either sooner or later, also ethereum also has good rate now, but we dont know whether it will either drop in rate or it will increase just like BTC increase within short time, but in this case I think it will be best advisable that if one has the necessary fund to invest in any of this coin he will definitely earn passive income on it either sooner or even later, so among all the crypto coin we have which coin do you think has a good bright future and good potentials in the next years to come.

To me I don't even consider bitcoins as a cryptocurrency that Worth my investment because it is too big to my liking . Personally I do not like investing in huge cryptocurrency but I would rather considered the little cryptocurrencies that is coming up around the crypto space, those are good for me , They could possibly make me rich in the future because of what they have to offer.

Crypto currency is completely unpredictable , the best cryptocurrency you choose to invest on now may definitely not the best as it can easily rugpull, Hence we are always advised to invest what we can afford to lose, but personally I invest what I cannot afford to lose. It is a risk I have decided to put on myself because if they keep on increasing at least I'll make profits compared to investing what I can afford to lose which may be extremely small.

Base on research and my understanding I can say that the fantom Ecosystem is nice cryptocurrency for long-term purposes or you can also try as much as possible to invest in ada, they are all Good , it depends on what you really want that's it .