Coinbase has integrated Apple pay.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
Coinbase is one of the fastest-growing exchange platform in the US the platform is doing everything possible to make the users very comfortable in making cryptocurrency to Fiat currency transactions from different wallets and apps. The recent one is that he may uses can I use the Apple pay to make cryptocurrency transactions of up to $100,000 daily, the platform is also working very hard to integrate Google pay as in next few months up to be integrated into the platform. It is very unfortunate it that most African countries has limitations to operate on coinbase otherwise the user base would have grown more than what it is at the moment. The platform is mostly focused on US residents only.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I read this news but what's the point of integrating Apple Pay for someone who cannot use Apple pay. Coinbase is available in over 100 countries but even in the countries where it is available, it has limited functionality. How can you benefit from an exchange with it doe snot work properly in your place?

Ahmedo24

Verified member
I read this news but what's the point of integrating Apple Pay for someone who cannot use Apple pay. Coinbase is available in over 100 countries but even in the countries where it is available, it has limited functionality. How can you benefit from an exchange with it doe snot work properly in your place?
Yeah it's very unfortunate the out of the hundred countries where coinbase is available it is very likely that less than 30 countries are full access to coinbase facilities or futures though this new integration is majorly for the US resident who are using coinbase so it is left for other countries to be patient before they can tap into it.