Combine the Food you eat and Lose Weight.

raaman

Valued Contributor
Do you know that when you combine certain types of food together and eat, it really helps you in losing weight? It is because foods burn fat three times more effectively when you combine them with one another. Vegetables and banana are one such combination, you can eat to lose weight.

The most important benefits of bananas are: weight loss, reduced risk of obesity, intestinal disorders, constipation and cure of arthritis, gout, and kidney disorders. In addition, they do not contain any type of fat. They even help us control the amount of food taken by the body because of the fiber content.

In addition to the above mentioned properties of banana, they also contain proteins that are easily broken down by enzymes into amino acids. Proteins help to grow and develop muscles, while also increasing the healing power of the wound and stimulating the metabolism. It thus helps the body function at optimal levels and productivity.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Educative content right here. It is important that people maintain the shape and wait in order to live a healthier lifestyle. I never knew that banana could make one lose weight, I think I'm going to try this now to see how effective it will be. There are also other ways of losing weight, such as taking of she's like Lipton early in the morning. Even though I am not overweight but I want to slim more.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Benefits you outlined banana fruit is immensely good, i never knew that banana fruits contains such kind of health benefits. Now i understand it helps to break down fats, through its contains. It helps reduce obesity, control weight loss, it contains proteins which helps break down food substances into amino acids. Protein helps to build the muscle, tissues high, for general growth and healing of wounds etc.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I Always know other benefit of banana such as giving energy to the body but I didn't know that banana can also be a fruit that can help in weight loss. Nature's has given us all the treatment for some of the disease we are encountering today but some of us fail to take a lot of fruit and vegetable which is the most important thing we should do.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Thanks for this information and educative post. There is no doubt that combination of some food is truly beneficial to the body especially in the aspect of losing weight. However, we should know that it is not all good combination that can do this and we even need to meet the doctor to recommend the combination of food suitable for us.