Combining online and offline business II

Wiserr

I believe there are some of us here that owns a business online and still want to earn money online this kinds of people earn a huge amount of money a day but they will have lot's of stress, I have seen people that earns huge amount of money but by combining the two, for me I think it will be a great idea the only problem is stress but I think if the business is good business that brings In steady income I think it will be a great idea if you here some one to help you take care of the offline business while you give your full attention to the one online,what do you think about this guy's, do yiu think it's a great idea? Yes it is but if you are not satisfied with it you can come up with new Ways, the point here is how do we tackle stress if we found ourselves in this kind of situation, for me if I find myself in this kind of situation I only have one option and this only option is for me to hire someone to help me take care of the offline business while I go for the one online, what do you think?

Skysaint

Verified member
I really don't understand what you mean by getting someone to take care of your offline business while you manage the online business. I really find that funny although it seems maybe am the one confused here.
The thing is, hardly can you see an offline business that you can't market online if you're determined to do so. Yes, you might not be able to market your services and physical products worldwide but atleast you can market it nationwide.
Let me take the graphics designers for an example, they can offer their services both to an online customer as well as an offline customers even though most people see graphics designing as an online business but they won't say no to someone who met them offline for a design project.
Same goes with maybe a cake baker, the business is mostly run offline but it can also be brought online to reach out a whole lot of potential customers and as well it can also be managed by the same person. No need to hire someone to manage your customers offline while you go for the online type except we are talking about two different businesses here.
An even if it is a different business, you can create an online presence for the both business and equally have them to run offline.

Rachael

Verified member
My online earning is limited as well as my offline earnings. I work offline mostly on weekends because I engage in offering janitorial services while my online work is here on this forum. I work on my free days here on Trendri and whenever I get a job offer from a client for my janitorial services, I spend most of my time in getting the work done. I work on this forum mainly on weekdays and to reach the benchmark of 12comments, I spend nothing less than 3hours if I am not distracted with anything that could take my mind off. I have begun to post threads and hopefully, I would try to create five original threads on days which my schedule is not uptight. Combining both online and offline is not easy because I need a lot of push or motivation to remain focused. At times, the inconsistent power supply also impedes my ability in making money online. Working from home is not quite easy although it has some advantages but the major issue is also slow network, the land mass in my location connects really slow and his is also limiting. Ultimately, I handle both concurrently but I ensure to maintain quality at both ends.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
The fact about everything is that being able to combine offline jobs and online jobs is not very easy at all like some people may want us to believe , because this goes a long way in showing how much sense of self discipline and dedication you really have before you can make this money .

A lot of people have confessed that they cannot afford to come back home from their offline jobs and then go online again to start becoming active on some platforms just for the purpose of making money .
Another factor is the fact that, online making money platforms usually require much more stress than offline platforms or jobs that people are doing . You also realise that people who are doing offline jobs are making much more money than those who are spending so much time on line are doing .

This is the major reason why we just have to try as much as possible to balance the equation and then settle for only the one that we know it's working for us.

Personally , I believe that whenever I get an offline job I will completely stop disturbing myself about online jobs because they are not very profitable at all.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
a lot of individuals today still retain their offline businesses even though they are earning a good and considerable amount of money In there online job and businesses . some of them choose to retain their offline businesses as a result of what people will think . By saying what people will think I mean , not everyone is aware of how online money works especially the aged people and sometimes some people will say that online money refers to the art of scamming people or defrauding people in order to earn money which is not true in most cases but in order to prove to others that they are working diligently for their money they choose to retain their offline business .

Combining your offline business and online business requires the presence of time . in order to keep your offline business and the online business afloat you have to be in the moment and to invest in considerable amount of time that will enable the both businesses to grow . Some business owners and commercial Enterprise establishers have used online means as a means to advertise their offline business . This is because they want to reach potential customers in different angle of the world .