Comics - An Artful Entertainment.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Comic books were our friends since childhood, most of our childhood happy memories revolves around our best entertainment - Comics.

World have many popular comics like Marvel, DC because they have movies made on them. In India, we had Raj, Manoj, Tulsi, Diamond, Parampara, Goel, Goverson, ACK etc many comics' publication House. However, most of the comics were shut down and only a few survived, now only ACK, Raj and Diamond are still in business but all these are also at the Edge of the end.

I liked Almost all Comics characters, Superman, Batman, Phantom, Spiderman etc were great characters, but my favorites were Indian characters — Nagraj, Doga, Hawaldar Bahadur, etc. Belgian comics characters like Asterix and Tintin and DC Comics based Disney Today also were my favorite, we used to get Disney Today even in Hindi.

I am still reading comics and this is healthy mantle entertainment for me. Action, Adventure, Comedy, Horror, Detective, Classic, Drama etc — All genre are accepted by me. You might also have your favorite Genre, Publication house and favorite character.-