Common business we should go into and make money both online and offline

EKUSANI

Yes ,it is very possible that selling of recharge card is a variable way if making money .with my reasons.
1.we are at digital age and so many people has a mobile phone ,which means one person can have up to 2 or 3 sim card .one for browsing while the other is for call.and that the reasons recharge card selling are the money making mechine.
2.a day without data in our phones is like a days with food .it is very common to us that data is life so we can not survive a day without it .it just a simple calculation if we calculate 10 naira times 100 that so much money in a day times 1 month or a year.a real business man value his or her 10 Kobo so very much because when u multiplier it ,it gives u a thousand or a million naira .
3.recharge card it some thing that we use on a daily basic.so for me going into recharge card business is safe and reliable.because it doesn't get spoil or expire . personally I consume more than a thousand of recharge card in a month.juat yesterday and today I have use Upto two thousand naira

The three things you have just mentioned seems to be in chain or connected which is true for anyone that wants to go into that line of business. I have added selling if data to my online earnings journey. So Nigerians if you need data you can contact me for yours. So yeah the demands of these three things you have mentioned is very high now. Even with an expensive phone without the sim card you would be having a phone that isn't functional. so people would always want to buy a sim pack. Some people even need up to 2 per time and that's money for sellers.

Same is applicable to data and airtime, people would always want to have data on their phones to browse the internet and work with it, same with airtime to make calls. The good thing is that this is a business you can do both offline and online as you have stated.

Selling of recharge card is a profitable business , but I believe that the location where one is cited is the determining factor of whether or not you're going to make as much profit like you may be thinking about .

The fact is that , those who are educated and know how to use the internet very well already getting to use their bank account to fund their phones with recharge card anytime they have to do so, and they will not need anybody selling recharge card to patronize again .

While, if you check rural areas where people do not really have this knowledge yet, they still go about buying recharge cards from those selling in the street .

You just have to try as much as possible to make sure that the environment where you are located is one that this kind of business is going to thrive, because there is actually no point in you getting involved in a business that is not going to generate profits for you .

Selling of Internet subscription plans to people is much more profitable than thinking about how you will go about selling recharge card to them . Internet subscription plans are usually cheaper .

When it comes to making money both online and offline, there are abundance of opportunities but what really matters most of the time is your level of knowledge and understanding of how such businesses works.

The truth is that if you put your mind in a particular business for a long time, there is nothing stopping you from learning a lot of things from it and probably become successful. if you are interested in affiliate marketing for example, there are a lot of things you must learn in order to make money from it.

You must be very good in content creation and at the same time you must also be very good in graphics designing.

Cryptocurrency business is one of the top businesses which anyone can venture into in 2022 and make a lot of money from it. All you need to do is to learn the technical and fundamental aspect of cryptocurrency and probably you are good to go.

When it comes to offline businesses, there is an abundance of opportunities but this is dependent on your country of residence. Some of the best businesses in which we can venture into offline in 2022 are grocery business, pharmacy business and a lot of others.

Combining the act of making money both offline and online is not easy as it sounds but it would be best to concentrate on one aspect. I have worked offline and during the time, I had no insight about the ability to work online because I never had an opportunity. When we speak of making money both online and offline, there are many opportunities that can be explored by individuals but we should position our mindset positively and also be ready to work hard because nothing good comes easy.

Right now, I am only engaging my time online as I cannot combine both jobs together and also, where I reside, there are no good opportunities offline which is the major reason I had to quit anything that demands working offline. For offline jobs we have; running a restaurant, operating a POS outlet, photography, clothing outlet of all types, hotel, delivery job, food vendor, laundry services and real estate business. For online business we have; affiliate marketing, drop shipping, participating on survey sites, graphics design, web development, content creation, social media advertising, brand influencing, YouTube creation etcetera. These offline jobs can either be operated on a small or large scale depending on the vision and goals of the individual involved.

The economic situation is very harsh but then if you look around there is still a lot of untapped potentials and businesses that a lot of people are not really taking advantage of . It is going to require great commitment and planning before you can be able to pull of things like this .

1. Offline coaching . There are some people who have skills in area of education or technical skills that a lot of people elsewhere are in need of . You must not necessarily have to create online courses which is expensive for you to create because you can be able to host offline classes as well. All you need to do is to tell people that you are offering this kind of service and then negotiate on a particular date and location for you guys to meet .

Recharge card business may not really be profitable to a point of people generating money to feed themselves, because I have done the business before and from all indication its can actually generate you some profit of 0.5 dollars everyday but that is not really the amount of money we will be needing to take care of ourselves considering the high inflation in the country we are living in , and now I think so many people do not even bother to be buying recharge card from vendors, but they will just recharged through direct bank transaction and so on.

We are in the digital age and as a result of this I believe people should try as much as possible to engage in digital business because digital business is among one of the most profitable business nowadays and there are so many of them I understand people can make money with .

Another thing is that so many people may not even have time to engage in offline business because offline business requires you to be present physically and you cannot even schedule it to work on spare time just like we are doing in most online business like trendri .