Computer and your Health

raaman

Valued Contributor
For many years, computers were an integral part of almost every human life on the planet. At the same time, everyone knows that spending a lot of time every day on the computer can cause serious health problems.

To avoid negative consequences, you should follow a few simple recommendations. It should be comfortable to sit at the computer. For these purposes, it is worth buying a comfortable chair, otherwise the back pain will start and posture will worsen.

If the back problems are already feeling themselves, it is advisable to buy a posture corrector at the nearest pharmacy and put it on every hour before sitting at the computer.

Kapazität

Surely the information and advice in this thread is very helpful and no doubt it is for me....lol.
As important as the post is
The computer or gadget(phone) is very important but sometimes we missuse them...

I spend a lot of time time on my gadget that at some point I feel guilty
But I can't help but to glue my eye to the gadget and continue for hours.

To the youths especially, we need to create a balance and curtail the constant use of the computer and its related gadgets...

Our health is too important to be underrated or overlooked!!

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
For many years, computers were an integral part of almost every human life on the planet. At the same time, everyone knows that spending a lot of time every day on the computer can cause serious health problems.

To avoid negative consequences, you should follow a few simple recommendations. It should be comfortable to sit at the computer. For these purposes, it is worth buying a comfortable chair, otherwise the back pain will start and posture will worsen.

If the back problems are already feeling themselves, it is advisable to buy a posture corrector at the nearest pharmacy and put it on every hour before sitting at the computer.
Yes having a way of how to sit comfortably in the computer can be a great way to get rid of bad posture due to longer period of time facing the computer ,naturally also the blue light on the computer screen also may not be the best for the eyes because it can lead to eyes strains if you are not able to control it by taking a break