Earn Money Conducting an Online Training, Would it Be a Good Way to Earn?

Cinderella

I am a focal person for children's concerns in our office. This is one of the programs I handle aside from Gender and Development and being a BAC Secretariat. Before the pandemic, I am always being invited to discuss children's concerns in various local government units. I have presentations that I used during my lecture. Discussions would usually take 1 to 2 days. I receive an honorarium whenever I am invited to conduct trainings and orientations. However, when pandemic hits the world, I could no longer visit other places.

I am thinking of creating topics, not about children, but about online earning that I can offer an orientation through zoom or other platforms for that matter. However, currently, I don't know how to set up zoom or other platforms that can be useful to me. I use zoom but only as an attendee but not a host.

Do you think this will be a good idea?

funmi

Verified member
Yes. Conducting an online training is not a bad idea at all. I believe many people want to learn how to work online but they could not do so because there is nobody around to teach them. But if you set up such training platform many people will love and surely participate in it very well. So, it is a good idea to me.

Cinderella

Thank you for visiting and sharing your thought on this topic, funmi. Well actually, creating and uploading video on YouTube with the same content is also a good option. However, some people might want an interactive way of learning so I am thinking of having an online orientation where viewers can interact with the host. If they have question, they can ask it right away.

Good luck

Verified member
Conducting training is very essential in every business especially online business.One needs a good training to be able to be good when doing online business.Seminars should also be encouraged.it will create an insight on how to be a professional in an online marketing.

Cinderella

Hi Good luck! Thank you for visiting. Before pandemic, I would usually encounter invitations being posted on social media regarding trainings, both face-to-face and online. However, lately, the use of online platform has become more popular especially Zoom. Even at our office, we use this during meetings and conferences.

I know many people are still willing to start working online but they don't have enough knowledge and experiences, so I am thinking of starting this kind of activity. Yes, trainings and orientation are a great way to increase one's knowledge about a particular subject. But I still need to do a lot of research as to how I should go about this kind of activity.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Online training is good nowadays because of the pandemic that deters us from going out. I also have plans of an online workshop of making movies. A film director would be doing the workshop and I would be the assistant. But I have some issues with the training materials so I am still sorting it out.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I always say whatever we set our minds to achieve is doable. Others have done it and became successful with it. So you can also succeed at it. You just need to study how it works and set everything up then start. Avoid procratination it never helps, put your mind to it and it will be a success

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
From your explanation this could really be a successful way of making money on the internet provided you have all the necessary qualification as you have mentioned because that is what determines.
Anybody can make money on the internet by offering what they have but the most important thing is your idea of what you are offering because that will determine how successful you will be.

As long as you are qualified and you know within you that you can handle the taskx, there is nothing wrong with you establishing it and you should also have a strategy or a marketing strategy to attract your prospective clients.