Connect One: Win Cash Rewards By Playing Games

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
There are many folks out there who like to make cash and some would be really happy when they win cash. in this post, I will be talking about one such kind of application that pays you when you win real cash without betting or risking any kind of money at all. There are apps that pay you to play games. you may win a small amount of rewards daily. However, the Connect One claims to be different from those apps. The Connect One app actually rewards its diligent and lucky users. When you play games on the Connect One app, you tend to win tickets and the more tickets you win, the chances are higher for you to participate in the draw.

If you win the draw, you win the cash. It is that simple! This application actually earns advertisement revenue and they claim that they distribute the advertisement revenue to their lucky users who win the lucky draw. You do not need to buy any kind of lottery tickets at all. Instead of that, you would just need to accumulate tickets by playing games for free! This is a new concept behind such kind of app. So, have you ever received any payments from them?

Etini

Valued Contributor
I won't classify this as a reward app. I think it is a lottery app. With a reward app, you get paid for doing a definite task. When once that task is completed, you should be eligible for rewards. This one you would earn tickets and still participate in a draw to see of you can win. I don't think it is a reward app.

Why I won't call it a reward app is that you are not directly paid for participating in something. You are paid for being lucky to be picked in a lottery kind of draw.

In as much as I am freaked by the idea of playing games to earn, I won't have such expectations from this kind of site. My earning lies in some other external factors that I have no direct control over. It's good for people that like lucky dips and those kind of stuff.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Thanks for sharing . well I love playing games and I will be very much interested in every single opportunities that helps Me monetize my gaming skill but I don't know how profitable it will be for people to consider this as a way of generating money . Some gaming platform I have come across in the past was not giving me all the things I need.

There was even a gaming platform that I have to deposit money to start earning from them , but I was not able to make anything and at the end I lose my money because I was competing with people who are professionals in the games and have more experience than me.

So even if I have to be making money from games I will not want a situation that I have to deposit money because such is not always profitable from my little experience.