Trading Discussion Consistent profit is hard

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
The foreign exchange is also known as FX or forex market. People come here to earn money. It is not that easy as they sound. Making a consistent profit is hard. Traders need skill and knowledge. That’s why I am currently taking the free educational course from Eurotrader. It also offers quick id verification process and many more.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Investment especially the ones that we do everyday in reality is impossible to give us consistent gain or profit. This is because there are times when our calculation may be wrong on some certain analysis. That's why we need to know more of the trading analysis before we venture into it.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
It can be hard to make consistent sales especially when you are engaging in cryptocurrency trade. The reason is that the price of the assets fluctuate most of the time and this can make it difficult for a newbie trader to make consistent income which cryptocurrency trading. The simple way out of this is to copy trade with an expert.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
The foreign exchange is also known as FX or forex market. People come here to earn money. It is not that easy as they sound. Making a consistent profit is hard. Traders need skill and knowledge. That’s why I am currently taking the free educational course from Eurotrader. It also offers quick id verification process and many more.
It's nice that you are taking free courses from the Euro trader but what you really have to understand is that free courses will not take you anywhere. If you are really interested to make money as a forex trader trading in the highly volatile market system then you need to pay so much for a class that will change your life.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Forex trading require a great skill and you must be very sound technically before you can have a breakthrough with forex trading. There are some softwares which allow you to copy the trade of an expert but you have to subscribe to it monthly. this is the simple way to make consistent income quit forex trading.

Last edited:

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Forex as an investment needs to be studied first and after that, there may be guarantee on how to make consistent profit though the amount may be small or even vary. Just like somone suggested that going thorough a paid class may be a leeway to be earning it big on forex

kayode10

VIP Contributor
You are bound to lose some money at times when you are engaging in forex trading. This is the reason why it is very difficult for some people to achieve consistent profit Trading Forex. One of the way out of beans is to belong to a group of expert forex traders where profitable trading signal are being shared.

Dita Walczak

Verified member
Consistent profit is not a difficult task if I try to trade with discipline and plan. I need to trade with the right strategy to maintain money management and risk management. If I can do that properly, I can make a consistent profit.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
It can be very hard to achieve consistent profit with your cryptocurrency trading especially when you are just starting out. the simple way out of this is to approach and expert trader and trust your fund to him to trade on your behalf. then three of you can discuss on how you want to share the profit from the trade likewise the loss too. Majority of my journey as for 60:40 so you should prepare your mind

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Definitely making money from forex trading is really not easy. a lot of people claim that they make a whole lot of money and I don't doubt them, reason is because if you are disciplined enough and have the proper knowledge and understanding of how forex trading works you will definitely make consistent profit. At the end of the day, success is not hard but focus and discipline are.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
You should be wary of any person who said that he is making a lot of money Trading Forex week in week Out. The person is just looking out to rip off your hard earn money. It takes a lot of skills to make consistent profit with forex trading. you should always look for track record of anybody who claims to be an expert before you invest your money with them.

Dita Walczak

Verified member
Consistent profit is very difficult. If a trader wants to make a consistent profit, he has to plan his trading carefully. If you can work with patience, you can make a consistent profit. Greed and fear must be abandoned. If you can get rid of these negative emotions, you can make a consistent profit by trading.

Ray Martinez

The broker is the only source that gives you access to trade in the forex market. There are many brokers in the forex market. Most of the brokers provide lucrative offers to attract traders. Many of them are legit and many are scams. So, regulation is the best way to avoid a scam broker. Most of the time unregulated brokers involve in scam activity. That’s why I choose to trade with a regulated broker called Forex4you.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Even some experts are finding it difficult to maintain consistent profit in forex trading. Unexpected things can happen which will cause a distraction in the normal process of the market and the investors may lose money as a result. the news came out that China no longer supports cryptocurrency and most of the investors lose money that day.

Setho

VIP Contributor
I have been privileged to see them account breakdown of some of the most successful people in forex trading and they also make losses. The most important thing about trading Forex is that you should condition your account in such a way that you can stay long in the game for your next winning.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
You are right consistent profit isn't even possible , because most times the market dosent even go in a positive direction , but always in a negative direction ,so many people have so much loss from that speculation , even experience traders usually make loss from trading i think , loss is inevitable in forex