Creating an Online Store With Dropshix

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Dropshix is A Wordpress plugin that can be integrated with WooCommerce to import products from various ecommerce platforms like Aliexpress, Amazon, Banggood, and Adihara. Unlike most of the popular plugins that allows product import feature only from one or two marketplaces, Dropshix can help you import products from multiple marketplaces.

You can use chrome extension to browse and import products. When a customer orders from your site, the order is automatically sent to the dropship supplier (the marketplace you are using to import product). You can even import product reviews from the source website. You have two options to choose. The free version will allow you to sell 15 items per month but import unlimited products. Sadly the free version does not have auto order feature. You also cannot import categories and reviews. The paid version starts from $12.49 per month.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have heard of Dropshix, however, I never tried this plugin. I have created a lot of ecommerce websites for my clients using a free plugin like Esyzu or a premium plugin like Alidrop, but never experimented with Dropshix. Based on what I have read here, I think even the premium version is affordable.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Esyzu is a good plugin. You can import product description, product images with few clicks. You can edit images, product title, descriptions if you want. However, the min problem with this plugin is they have limitation. You cannot import a lot of products and you cannot fulfill a lot of orders.