Creator Monetization: One of the Best Ways to Make Money Online

Mika

VIP Contributor
What is Creator Monetization?

Creator Monetization means you monetize your video content on video sharing platforms like Youtube, TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, etc. However, in order to monetize your video content, you need to fulfill the monetization criteria of each of these platforms. Likewise, you also need to be a very good video content creator to use this method to make money online.

How to Monetize Your Video Content?

While making money from long videos can be extremely difficult, making money from short videos is relatively easy. For example, you need at least 1000 subscribers and 4000 watch time to monetize your youtube channel, however, you can start earning with just one short video if you use youtube shorts.

In order to make money through Creator Monetization, you need to make general interest videos. You can create a TikTok account even for your dog and still be able to make money from your videos. You can show your dog’s lifestyle, funny fails, etc. that a lot of people will find interesting.

I've been thinking about making money using YouTube shorts, I can't really get how that one works at tbe moment. Since I can't focus on making long videos and trying to promote them, due to my engagement along side crypto trading. I want to get into YouTube shorts, use it to promote my football, drag fun out of my passion of playing soccer. I once had an account at tik-tok, couldn't continue there, because it was time consuming, and i didn't know how to utilize it and promote anything since I am not owning any online business to promote. Maybe when I'm ready to promote my YouTube channel in the future, I'll also get down with TikTok as well. At the moment, I just want to get into YouTube shorts to know how it will earn me money instead of working out on reaching 4,000 viewing hours on the main YouTube channel. I've seen some short YouTube videos, gaining million views within short interval of time in which it was shared. I just want to get into it and see how it goes for me. I have good social media followers, their are other places online I can share my short videos to get people watching it.