Crypto Crypto : A blessing or a curse to the youth and younger generation?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Cryptocurrency has become a household name. Hardly a day will go without the word crypto comes out from more than half a country. This shows the extent at which this trade and investment platform has gone.

Few took this crypto serious when to came to limelight in the early 2000s. Majority didn't even believe in its future and decided not to partake in it. It doesn't take more than 6 years after its inception that crypto showed the world how serious it is and ever since then it has been a major source of employment in any country as majority now wants to earn from crypto.

This trend has now brought us both blessing and curse. The youth nowadays don't see any reason to work, they don't even want to go to school. All they know now is to buy some coins and hoping to see their new BITCOIN. It is not a gainsaying that majority of the youth know more of Binance than they know their books.

Students have turned candle pattern to their new course. They don't bother to read for exams but prefer being all night long studying the next coin that will blow the world.

This trend may be the reason why most government don't want to support it. Who knows?

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
You shouldn't even blame the unseriousness of a student because there is cryptocurrency , cryptocurrency on its own is a nice investment in which anyone who have an opportunity to recognise it early can use it as a potential way of generating some income .it is people who have decided to be carried away by cryptocurrency .what is the needs to be carried away in such when you can just invest your money and leave it for long-term purpose .do you really have to stay all day monitoring how your cryptocurrency is moving ? I am a crypto currency investors but I invest and leave it and forget about everything.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I understand your point. There are many students that are not contended with doing long investment. You are only contended maybe you are not the sponsoring yourself. Most students want the money they at short term basis and not long term investment. That's why you see them preferring future trading or even forex to spot trading. Just count yourself lucky for being the type that's not carried away with cryptocurrency.