Crypto Browser, Legit or Scam?

marcusfe

Hi recently I came across this particular browser online, It works exactly like Chrome browser, in fact there is no difference. This browser allows you to mine bitcoin for free as you keep browsing on it. Though the mining speed is very low for the free l e but there option of mining faster which requires that you make some payments for a monthly subscription to have a faster mining speed

Donkiz

I have heard about this crypto browser, but I'm yet to understand how it works. From the description I was given, it means that it's just like every other browser out there that we use on daily basis. So if that is the case, how do the mining works, is there a provision for where to view your mining progress on the browser?

Another thing that I'm yet to understand is if we will need to create profiles before using the browser, because normally you don't do that before using any browser. These are the things that needs to be clarified if they're serious about the mining aspect.

Crypto browser I had come across it one certain time after using it for browsing for few days without seeing any payment and didn't understand how it works until an advert popped up in the browser for me to mine bitcoin, since I have heard about mining of bitcoin I decided to try the mining after some times I was asked to upgrade with some amount but I didnt

Victor001

Crypto tab browser is a good browser and one of the browser used in mining bitcoin, I will very plain and honest as the browser is not worth the stress,it makes use of your data while mining and the mining power is very low, though it's the only browser that runs crypto mining,if you still insist to give it a try for benefits of doubt you can try some of the plans,which can boost the mining speed.

Evindu

Hi recently I came across this particular browser online, It works exactly like Chrome browser, in fact there is no difference. This browser allows you to mine bitcoin for free as you keep browsing on it. Though the mining speed is very low for the free l e but there option of mining faster which requires that you make some payments for a monthly subscription to have a faster mining speed
Cryptotab browser is a well known legit way to mine Bitcoins.

PICKFORD

Verified member
Every one says it legit but I can't withdraw. The isn't much different from the two ways either the free one or the one you have to pay to upgrade the both are slow.

Mellorando

Banned
Recently they have been a delay of payout but this does not really mean that cryptotab browser is a scam because I personally have seen online payment proof of some users on YouTube and other site