Crypto currencies; A threat or blessings?

Haypril

Crypto currency can simply be referred to as digital asset implemented to work as a source exchange wherein individual coin ownership records are stored in a ledger existing in a form of computerized database using strong cryptography to secure transaction records, to control the creatio.
Crypto currencies has really enrich lots of people, and firms global which has bring made the currency record a very rapid growth. However, the platform seems to be frustrating some individuals and government because of it transactions not been able to be traced. And it has led to ban in some countries in other to reduce the rate of crime.

In my opinion, I think Crypto currencies has been more of a blessing than curse globally.

Kindly share your thoughts on the topic on review; is Crypto currency a blessing or a curse?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Cryptocurrency is a threat to the government and the financial institutions who doesn't reward you for keeping your hard earned money. Instead they intentionally charge you unnecessary and even discourage you from saving and a threat to government that won't have much control about your financial transaction. And a blessing to all the cryptocurrencies that they are free from shackles of financial oppression.

Haypril

Cryptocurrency is a threat to the government and the financial institutions who doesn't reward you for keeping your hard earned money. Instead they intentionally charge you unnecessary and even discourage you from saving and a threat to government that won't have much control about your financial transaction. And a blessing to all the cryptocurrencies that they are free from shackles of financial oppression.
Am glad you have taken time out to review the topic. You have pointed out one of the reasons some government globally are placing ban on the so called digital money. However, think it has a curse in our path because criminals of all sort, kidnappers, drugs dealers and many more Criminal Minded people can easily carry out their criminal acts without the threat or fear of been caught.

Ekuvero

Crypto currency is indeed a blessing in disguise with your investing in crypto your profit is sure mostly if you do hold for a long-term. With the recent increase in price and the acceptance of crypto as a mode of payment by Tesla alongside the recent Bitcoin bought by Elon Musk one don't need to be told that crypto is a blessing. With its decentralized system one don't need to be told to invest in cryptocurrency where you could get more than 2* your capital in a Short period of time

Olajidey

Crypto has come to stay either the government are cool with it or not. There are many advantages derived from this Crypto. Crypto is the main source of income for the citizen that the government refuse to offer job and this same government did not think of the consequence of baning this crypto.
Well, as for me crypto is a blessing.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
L
Crypto currency can simply be referred to as digital asset implemented to work as a source exchange wherein individual coin ownership records are stored in a ledger existing in a form of computerized database using strong cryptography to secure transaction records, to control the creatio.
Crypto currencies has really enrich lots of people, and firms global which has bring made the currency record a very rapid growth. However, the platform seems to be frustrating some individuals and government because of it transactions not been able to be traced. And it has led to ban in some countries in other to reduce the rate of crime.

In my opinion, I think Crypto currencies has been more of a blessing than curse globally.

Kindly share your thoughts on the topic on review; is Crypto currency a blessing or a curse?
I will believe it is a blessing than a threat if it wasn't then the richest people in the world will not even bother investing in them. So the best bet will be to invest and hopefully believe that the price will keep rising and you will continue to make profit

Rhapsody

I agree with you . It has also helped me to make money online. And I have earn a lot with crypto currency

Georgeadawara

The fact that many people didn't accept the crypto currency but crypto currency has being a blessed to our generation. Crypto currency has changed alot of life today must expecialy in my country they are many people that depends on crypto currency,feed there family on crypto currency and sponsor there education with crypto currency so crypto currency has been a blessing to my country .

Sammyesx

Crypto currency has been a blessing to many nok doubt, people have been able to solve their financial problems with the proceeds from the tradi of crypt currency, though some countries government see it as a threat but as it seems they have not been able to give a solid reason behind there skepticism.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Wonderful article you created here. For me, I'll say Cryptocurrency is a big time blessing for its enthusiasts. Not everyone can withdraw money online into his or her bank using the old payment system. But since Cryptocurrency inception many online earning sites have adopted it and its working super fine for payment to everyone.