Crypto Crypto Currency is People’s Money

Mika

VIP Contributor
Just like democracy is a people’s system for the people, and by the people, crypto currency is also people’s money, for the people and by the people. Decentralization is one of the founding pillars of crypto currency.

Decentralization in finance means the financial system is not controlled by the government or any other organization, it is completely owned by the people.

Fiat currency is the money that is completely owned and controlled by the government. As a person who believes in democracy, how can you trust a currency that is completely owned by the government? You might argue that you voted them to form the government, so it's your government. Think carefully, is that people’s government or a government formed by elites?

Instead of a currency controlled by the government, why not choose the currencies that are created by the people for the people, or let say currencies that you can control.

Josemendez

Verified member
Just like democracy is a people’s system for the people, and by the people, crypto currency is also people’s money,
This is the main reason why the government of some countries and doing everything possible to stop cryptocurrency because they cannot control it. A lot of unemployed youths have been able to have a source of income through the different aspect of cryptocurrency and are still utilizing it to make a living for themselves.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I disagree when it comes to trusting. What I understand in your thread is that you can trust the organization that is not under the government instead of trusting the institution of the government,. Being elected is not the issue of the government. What will happen to the country if the government is not respected anymore?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
You spoke wisely dear, Cryptocurrency is for its enthusiasts and not for the government just as democracy implies. The individuals built it anonymously and not government that built it. Had it been its not individuals that built it, it wouldn't have been disillusioned by the government. They just want to own and regulate everything, but failed to provide job opportunities for all the citizens.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Democracy or Kingdom, Government is very important, otherwise there would be Anarchy. DeFi is only on name, these are centralized in most.
As a person who believes in democracy, how can you trust a currency that is completely owned by the government?
I don't know about others, but I believes in the rule of honest, hardworking, dharmik and patriot person, not in the system of government.

Instead of a currency controlled by the government, why not choose the currencies that are created by the people for the people, or let say currencies that you can control.
We cannot control any currency, I created a crypto and nobody invested in it; it is all the market and investors.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Your point are valid, yeah just like democracy which is for the people totally freedom, same is applicable you. The crypto has no government interference though there have been agitation for this. but it seems it will take a long time for this to come to reality. But decentralized comes at price too

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Apparently, cryptocurrency is for the people only and for the masses which is exclusive of any kind of central government. The reason behind the creation of cryptocurrencies is to used as a digital currency over the internet which is under no influence or control whatsoever. Too bad the government is trying to control it......I hope it doesn't fall in their hands.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Crypto currency can be actually termed people's money because no single entity controls the currency and it is completely decentralized. Unlike the government who controls fiat money and makes it harder for people to earn money, crypto currency is open to all and can be mined by anyone to generate wealth.