Crypto millionaires are flocking into the bitcoin city projects in El Salvador

Flow-er

El Salvador is no doubt the leading country in cryptocurrency adoption. It is the first country that will accept bitcoin as it's legal tender and development that has been recorded as a result of the adoption is so enormous. The president has shown resilience and doggedness in the adoption process despite the criticism that he faces during that process. Bukele, the president of El Salvador has lot of allies who believed in the projects and so far so good they have made it a success.

El Salvador has suddenly become a tourist attraction for the crypto millionaires as they're moving in millions to the country for investment. The crypto millionaires wanted to invest in the bitcoin city that was founded by the presidents of El Salvador. When the bitcoin city is completed it will serve as a tourist centre and an investment attraction centre for all crypto enthusiast.

The bitcoin city is indeed a big project and will require a huge amount of money and that is why the millionaires are flocking into the country to invest in the project. The bitcoin city has gained traction over time and it is a very loudable project can the world is actually waiting for.

Suba

Staff member
Personally, I really admire the president of El Salvador, Nyaib Bukele, who has a strong determination and never gives up despite getting a lot of criticism from other countries. as a crypto fan I am very proud and grateful because indirectly, Bukele has saved Bitcoin from people and countries who don't like Bicoin cs. According to the information I got, Nyaib Bukele will build a Bitcoin city at the foot of the Conchagua volcano in the southeastern region of La Union, because El Salvador can use geothermal energy to mine Bitcoin.

Bitcoin City will be built like other cities that facilitate various needs such as residential areas, commercial areas, services, museums, entertainment, airports, ports, hospitals, trains etc. The construction of Bitcoin City was financed by issuing cryptocurrency bonds.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
It is very pitiful that El Salvador has lost the track by losing a lot of money into cryptocurrency investment specifically bitcoin enterprise. They embark on serious world project in Bitcoin but at the end of the day, they were unable to achieve to complete it because cryptocurrency market declined greatly and I can imagine the huge number of money that must have been lost into it . it is very encouraging to inform each and every individuals who are willing to depend solely on cryptocurrency that it is a very volatile currency that cannot be taken as a major way to stabilized finances.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
It is very pitiful that El Salvador has lost the track by losing a lot of money into cryptocurrency investment specifically bitcoin enterprise. They embark on serious world project in Bitcoin but at the end of the day, they were unable to achieve to complete it because cryptocurrency market declined greatly and I can imagine the huge number of money that must have been lost into it . it is very encouraging to inform each and every individuals who are willing to depend solely on cryptocurrency that it is a very volatile currency that cannot be taken as a major way to stabilized finances.
This is because of a simple reason they see such investment as profitable one and doesn't want to let all these funds going to pocket money of earners whitout any form of taxation for example.