Crypto mining.

Timbee2000

I just want to know, if Crypto mining without investment can work, because I have seen one, I go about it, but I later start realize that that even if I complete all the taxes, but I won't withdraw, because others complains too.

E

eldavis

When it comes to crypto mining, there is always investmet needed, if you find yourself on a site you joined for free, am pretty sure you would have to put in your time on the site by performing various task, there are also some sites you have to invest capital to be able to have more power to mine. While there are others you would have to invest in buying the needed equipment for mining but in all these, you should have it at the back of your mind that mining is like it used to be before in the past. Does who went in to mining years back are actually the one who benefited from mining back then. Right now the earnings you get from mining are really small.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
You have to invest your time and money, you also have to do it wisely. There's no free thing in this world anymore.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I don't really encourage mining crypto. The effort and time to be wasted are always more than the rewards Yiu are expecting. Apart from this, there is no really reliable website or even app for the mining. They all promise mire than what they can actually offer. The best thing is just to buy some coins that you desired instead of tryijg to earn it for free on some websites that may end up wasting your time.