Crypto Scam: Telegram groups Earn Referrals

Nova

A lot of telegram groups are out there creating this scam. They offer you airdrop of some of the tokens. Like say BCH, TRX, HBD etc. And then they ask you to join their one channel and run the bot. The bot would ask you series of question. And then ask you to perform certain number of actions like subscribe to 10 other groups. And then they ask you to join the referral scheme. Here you have to get 25 more members under you. And those people have to do the same amount of tasks till the end. And once they qualify all of this then they say they would pay you.

The thing about the scam is that even you reach the threshold. You will only be getting few trx cents here and there. And the original amount promised to you wont be processed. This is scam because they promise you to pay a lot as you manage to complete the tasks and when the tasks do get completed they tend to just ban you. And you just end up holding one group after another asking you to complete the tasks and the spiral of all the registration and chasing the referrals never end. So this is big scam on some new crypto people.

ezcashbiz614

I hang out on FB in several business opportunity groups and the damn
scambots have taken over the groups smh, post after post about telegram
chats and bitcoin this and that, all of them seem to be coming from the middle
east. It's to the point that the groups are almost useless smh.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Actually I never joined such a bot, however these Telegram bot do ask some questions and ask to join 2 telegram channels, do the twitter activities of following, retweeting (sometimes facebook / youtube also involved) and then we either have to pay withdrawal fees or to bring a number of referrals to be able to withdraw. I never earned anything from them expect one which never charged withdraw fees or mandatory referrals. After lots of bots experience, I have stopped joining them, however airdrops are legit, there are still some and we have to find them.