Cryptocurrency latest news

Holladayo

Trading above $58K on Sunday afternoon, Bitcoin (BTC-USD) this morning fell as low as $45K, and is currently changing hands at $46.5K. The action has been even uglier Ether (ETH-USE), which has sunk to the current $1,460 from above $2K on Sunday.

Attachments

• image1-8-640x360.jpg
    image1-8-640x360.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 0

Victorial

Are you really sure Bitcoin got to that price mark on Sunday afternoon? The $58,000 price mark seems unbelievable to me. Although the largest coin rallies By some hundreds of dollars, I did not see it reaching almost the $60,000 price mark. I guess you have yo check very well cos I was busy with the market value on Binance almost all day.

To that effect, Btc will rise again in the coming few months and the magnetic effect will drive all the altcoins to go higher than now. Dogecoin, Shib, Cardano will all reach an all-time high if possible

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Trading above $58K on Sunday afternoon, Bitcoin (BTC-USD) this morning fell as low as $45K, and is currently changing hands at $46.5K. The action has been even uglier Ether (ETH-USE), which has sunk to the current $1,460 from above $2K on Sunday.
Hi Holladayo. Thank you very much for your informative post about cryptocurrency latest news. I am sure that many members here who are interested in cryptocurrency will find your post very helpful.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
As of now the prediction of cryptocurrency on next year is not cleared and we don't even know if next year will be a bullish year or bearish, at this time in which the movement pattern of BTC is unpredictable I believe we have to trade with caution and apply of stop loss in every trade we are doing, because as I am seeing now it might be possible for bitcoins to drop a little bit lower to 40 thousand dollars, even with this you can still invest in some potential coin for long-term purposes or you may wait till next year.