Cryptocurrency Miners Are Now Moving Out Of Countries Where Mining Is Banned: A Good Move By Miners

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
The recent restrictions and bans on crypto coins has caused the recent market crash and it seems that people were quite discouraged when they saw crypto prices get fluctuates right before their own eyes. However, now it seems that things are changing. According to a recent news that has been appearing on various news sites like Washington Post, it seems that miners are moving out of countries where mining is banned. They are now moving to countries where the government has not banned mining. I think this is a very good move made by miners and now I think this will also increase the price of bitcoins. This also shows that we should still keep our hopes in bitcoin as prices are expected to rise after miners move out.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
They have to move to another country ,because many of them usually see mining as a job ,because its part of their survival instinct ,since there are no jobs and others ,so they have to look for means to solve that and moving out if the country seems to be the best path to follow ,just like the way china did ban mining a lot had to move out

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Of course that is a very good move by cryptocurrency miners period that is the reason why are you always tell people that my name is not easy like a lot of platforms make it to seem to people. Mining requires a lot of energy and that is a reason why some people or country has banned it. of course they are expected to move out because that is what gives them money.